Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out on the HOH raffle so it's looking like NDC or nothing (not likely nothing haha). No boutiques are getting these right? Just HOH and Nike stores/online?

Blue Diamonds looks alright
ohwell.gif
 but the Jades are fire
pimp.gif

its so funny..nike releases elite 9s in not so limited numbers for $250 and no one bites. now they release these shoes and its super limited for $270 and people going crazy. shot out to nike #winning

If you guys won the raffle and were #25 and had to be there at the same time as when they go on sale online, would you take a chance of getting your size at #25 or just try your luck online?

take a chance cuz worst case scenario u have a pair to barter with instead of ending up(most likely) with nothing online

take a chance cuz worst case scenario u have a pair to barter with instead of ending up(most likely) with nothing online

Thanks but I've never had any luck size swapping. Still might be better off though by selling them and then using the profit towards the reseller rape prices for my size.

I'm 2/2 with these Lebron X releases.  HOH 125st blessed me again.  Not sure I want them though, $600 spent on sneakers two weeks in a row is not for me.

Ah yes how the tide has turned.

but but but the jades are ugly. cabron james sucks.

Yooooooooooo I gotz to kawp them cutting jades.

I been had bron Xs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom