Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually won the raffle and a chance to get a pair of Lebrons , unfortunately I am #17 and l there a chance I won't be getting my size .

If you guys won the raffle and were #25 and had to be there at the same time as when they go on sale online, would you take a chance of getting your size at #25 or just try your luck online?

Go get the shoe. Its guaranteed. If anything you might get a .5 size bigger than yours and could end up selling on ebay and then buying them again in your size.

Its guaranteed with the raffle I am assuming.

Will nike do that URL on twitter again at 5am ?

Just got that special call, I won the raffle at my HOH twice for my size 10.5 x2

Last edited:
The struggle with the LeBron X continues.

I was able to order Gold Medals on NDC Europe, but once I get I didn't get my size. This time only half a size smaller. 10 instad of 10.5. Hopefully they fit big or at least true to size.

Nike 2:0 me.

Just got that special call, I won the raffle at my HOH twice for my size 10.5 x2
laugh.gif
. u a **** a** n***a for that gif prince. I feel the same way right now 2. Btw, i got the news from a friend at hoh that the cutting jades will be ANOTHER lottery extravaganza meaning they wont be a walk in the park to cop. Get ya lucky rabbit foot keychains, lucky gym shorts, hats etc... ready cause the lebron x is not gonna be a easy cop ALL year. 

Glad I got a pair of Mangos coming. All this ******** to overspend on a shoe is ridiculous. Its almost worth spending an extra hundred on kicksole or ebay.

For those that don't wanna deal with the uncertainty and wait, Air-Knight has the Jades up sizes 8-12 $260-$290 plus about $40 shipping

RSVP'd literally a minute after and got a pair held down. Don't understand how lol 8) Now deciding whether to head to the mall tonight and cop...

its so funny..nike releases elite 9s in not so limited numbers for $250 and no one bites. now they release these shoes and its super limited for $270 and people going crazy. shot out to nike #winning
not true, both elites sold out on NDC the first day, they were restocked a million times in clearance but they did sell out.

do you guys know for those people who got the RSVP are you guaranteed a pair in that size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom