Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how people can say these have no casual side to them, and that the 9s had more of the causal side, that's insane. The 10s in person are crazy, not near as bulky as in pictures, I didn't like the swoosh on the toe in pictures either but now I'm feeling it. A lot of people that won th raffle didn't even show up so i got to double up. I copped 4 total of the nines 2 University of Kentucky PE home and aways and Miami Vice and Taxi elites, ill surpass that easy on these 10s!

Congrats to everyone who picked the GM's up today. Just wondering if these were as limited as the Crown Royals cuz it seems like more people got their hands on these than last weekend's release. I kind of feel like Nike's just toying with us and that in a few weeks there will be a restock on both the Crown Royals and the GMs lol

Congrats to everyone who picked the GM's up today. Just wondering if these were as limited as the Crown Royals cuz it seems like more people got their hands on these than last weekend's release. I kind of feel like Nike's just toying with us and that in a few weeks there will be a restock on both the Crown Royals and the GMs lol

That wouldn't surprise me in the least bit but, with it being a HOH and Nike town release, I highly doubt it!

what do yall think the reseller prices are ? i got an confirnation email this morning but just incase that dont go threw i might have to cop still cause the pics i keep seeing are amazing for the Lebrons

what do yall think the reseller prices are ? i got an confirnation email this morning but just incase that dont go threw i might have to cop still cause the pics i keep seeing are amazing for the Lebrons
i copped an 8.5 and wear a 13... just sold on the bay for 480 ez.... ad was up 30 mins w/ that price buy it now

So is the consensus that the $270 version of the X's are better than Elite IXs?

I havent even had the chance to look at a $270 version with my own eyes.

Ugly Green Monsters

I never understood why resellers get most of the pairs.

Looks like I will be on ebay looking for a pair.

But those cutting jades are growing on me.

I am still waiting to see more color ways.

Im glad to finally get my size in these, i missed out on my size in fireberrys. I just hope they fit like the 9s cus im gonna bell in these all season, gonna be checking my + stats to see how my training sessions go. Should be interesting to see how the stats look in games compared to training.

I'm too old for this. Won the raffle at HOH B.C. here in L.A. Tell me why there was a whole family...DOG included who all had winning raffle tickets? This family was straight out the water man. High fades with mowhawks. Pink polos matching their 7Y SB lebrons, faded titty tats on old *** woman wearing big bangs.
This is what buying kicks has become? I can't.

I saw that. I was there this morning and it just disappoints me that it has come to this. I seriously think my sneaker days are shortening. It's almost time for me to bow out. It's just not as enjoyable with the way things are now.

can someone clarify this for me, because i cant seem to find an answer.

does the gold medal Xs come in the ready plus version or no??

why is there one in a white lebron box and one in the black??

i need the $200 one since i already have the chip.

thanks in advance

can someone clarify this for me, because i cant seem to find an answer.

does the gold medal Xs come in the ready plus version or no??

why is there one in a white lebron box and one in the black??

i need the $200 one since i already have the chip.

thanks in advance

NO JUST IN THE $270 VERSION. WHITE LEBRON BOX IS FOR THE OVERSEAS RELEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom