Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped mine from Nikestore.com!!! Who would've thought that could even happen!!!

Wasn't able to make it to Lexington, Kentucky HOH on the day of the raffle( over a 70 mile drive anyways). So had a friend go get a ticket and he was drawn first in line, but had something come up and couldnt go for me this morning to pick them up
mad.gif
... Ended up caving in and buying them off ebay for 425 shipped, so not to bad, but wish i could have had them for retail

I was fortunate enough to win in the raffle for my size at HOH N. Riverside last week for the CR. I wasn't even considering getting the GM's cuz I was broke, but I put my name in anyways. But I got a call again on Friday saying they'd reserve me a pair! Just my luck. Went on Facebook to give my ticket away but people got to me too late. Am I really that lucky or is it easier to get these X's than I thought?

I was fortunate enough to win in the raffle for my size at HOH N. Riverside last week for the CR. I wasn't even considering getting the GM's cuz I was broke, but I put my name in anyways. But I got a call again on Friday saying they'd reserve me a pair! Just my luck. Went on Facebook to give my ticket away but people got to me too late. Am I really that lucky or is it easier to get these X's than I thought?
That lucky. These were hard af to get

^$425?
sick.gif

fixed.
was saying not to bad considering i havent seen a pair sell for less than that yet on there. Def. did not want to pay over retail and not proud of it, but really had no other option. Closest HOH to Cincy is in Lexington and columbus, and no options after that.... I never even count on NDC, havent got a release there since they changed the system.

I know everyone here is on the Olympic 10's, but does anyone know if the black/red/chrome 10's coming out in November is a GR or Limited. Also, it is stated for 11/4, but that is on a Sunday, so can anyone clarify this? Thanks..

This was my reaction when HOH called me to tell me that I won the raffle for my size AGAIN. 2 WEEKENDS IN A ROW! But like I said, I was broke from the weekend before. And next weekend there's the KILROYS, PENNY 5'S, WIND CHILLS AND NOT TO MENTION THE DROSE'S...****mywallet 

nike, please give me a svsm (similar to the away 8 svsm)! i would ask for a HWC but we all know thats not happeneing.

New Jade pics are amazing!! Looks better and better and I was hooked from the start. I wonder if that is exclusive Asian packaging though??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom