Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jade pics are amazing!! Looks better and better and I was hooked from the start. I wonder if that is exclusive Asian packaging though??

I heard that the Packaging is exclusive to asia..i hope there wrong!!

I heard that the Packaging is exclusive to asia..i hope there wrong!!

I'm thinking it's like that super limited Wood Box they did for the 9's last year that was exclusive to like 9 cities over there. The regular Asian and US release got the standard LJ white box...but I'm with you fam...PLEASE give us some perks at the $180 price point! :smokin

"10/4 - Blue Diamond...there will be BOTH $270 and $200 versions...$270 will be available @ HOH and Nike retail...$200 version at all other retailers (this is a release date change)"

200 version at all other retailers? all other retailers such as Champs?

Last edited:
"10/4 - Blue Diamond...there will be BOTH $270 and $200 versions...$270 will be available @ HOH and Nike retail...$200 version at all other retailers (this is a release date change)"
200 version at all other retailers? all other retailers such as Champs?

Probably since they received the GS sizes of them last week when I was asking around regarding the USA's. I could be wrong though...

Glad I was able to cop both GMs of the KD IV and the LeBron X this morning at Nike Dallas. These Xs are amazing!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REASONING BEHIND ASIA SPECIAL PACKAGING NOT IN THE US. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY NIKE DOES THIS? WHY NOT ONE PACKAGING STANDARD ACROSS THE BOARD FOR EACH RELEASE OR SPECIAL PACKAGING FOR EVERYONE?

Just got mine str8 crack! Traded a one my pairs of my WTK so I paid 150 of these.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REASONING BEHIND ASIA SPECIAL PACKAGING NOT IN THE US. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY NIKE DOES THIS? WHY NOT ONE PACKAGING STANDARD ACROSS THE BOARD FOR EACH RELEASE OR SPECIAL PACKAGING FOR EVERYONE?

Nike wants to show some love to the sweatshop workers making $1 a day.

Really glad I ended up grabbing gold medals this morning.

Solid shoe in pics and in person. Employee confirmed that these were the most limited of the "Gold Medal" series.

1-3 pairs per size.

Hoping I can make some money back when the $200 version of shoes come out. Just sell the accessories for like $60 flat since I have 2 now.

already imagining the endless possibilities if the iD options are similar to the KD IV's... :pimp: :nerd:

man these Xs are dope. say what you will about the hyperfuse/leather debate. great shoe. i hope the colorways catch up and they put them on ID. I hope they dont leave all the good colorways on the shelf like they did with the 8.

With the enormous amount of GMs on ebay already no way should these hit Fireberry resale prices. I really hope nobody pays over $450 for these GMs but it is what it is. Moving on to the Floridians for me. Nike.....release date please!!!!

With the enormous amount of GMs on ebay already no way should these hit Fireberry resale prices. I really hope nobody pays over $450 for these GMs but it is what it is. Moving on to the Floridians for me. Nike.....release date please!!!!

That's what I'm thinking.

Fireberry's had waaaaaaaaaay less pairs available.

I've seen some people locally and on Instagram asking $550+ for the "Gold Medals" :x Absolutely Ridiculous.

Last edited:
For those thinking bout dropping $400+ for these GMs and also like the Jades here's a suggestion: Air-Knight is selling the Jades for $260-$300 plus shipping. So for low to mid $300s you can ensure yourself a pair of Jades, get them a whole month early and possible get the special packaging since it's coming from overseas. I'm thinking about it myself

For those thinking bout dropping $400+ for these GMs and also like the Jades here's a suggestion: Air-Knight is selling the Jades for $260-$300 plus shipping. So for low to mid $300s you can ensure yourself a pair of Jades, get them a whole month early and possible get the special packaging since it's coming from overseas. I'm thinking about it myself
I was thinking the same thing, but my sz is already gone.

So many great pics no need for me to add too many but I said I'd do the lace swap and post a pic. Don't really like it much but its nice to have the option...

Last edited:
Why didn't Nike charge 400 or 500 for these? Look like people are not reluctant to drop $300. Sold out in 30 seconds lol. Not even Iphone 5 are sold out in 30 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom