Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i can make an Away version of the USA.
pimp.gif
Probably make a bred colorway too.

Can't wait to see your creations too Gentry.
nthat.gif
This.
pimp.gif

I doubt it. These are limited and one of the best X's made. Also, he won the gold medal in them so that carries weight as well. It's history made in them. I think prices will increase even more in time. Just my view on it.

Well not really. Kobe, kd, and lebron all wore PE that are not same as olympics or gold medals. All prices go down after the hype most recently look at gmp pack was going for 700 easy 3 weeks later 450 all day.

I'm saying I am seeing people offering and dropping $500 for these things, which to me is way to much for them. My friend went to HoH after he picked up his RSVP and got 2 more pairs. I don't like it because hes a reseller and it makes me mad, but im saying the quantity was definitely out there, you just had to know where to look and when. Knowing that the crown jewels were so less quantity wise, I didn't expect the GM's to be pushing $500 some places, and the fireberries not being bought at like $650-700. Know what I'm saying lol?

I hear you, and usually that's true, just think the way the Fireberry was a surprise and how not many people were aware of it, never really caught traction like the build up for the Gold Medal. I agree, if you really wanted a pair of GM they were out there for the taking for the most part. I ended up with 4 pairs myself and I turned 3 pairs into DS SB 8's+$200, Big Bang 9's, and Christmas+Entourage 8's, in three different trades. Debating if I want to keep my last pair because its a lot better than expected. They were def out there. Don't be mad at your friend, all resellers aren't "bad people" messing up the culture. Some are just traders looking to improve their collection.

I know, if its for the sake of trades Im all for it. But he strictly gets and resells. Not with his money either lol. Wow, those trades are impressive. You got SB 8s and 200 for the brons?! :smokin

Good news about the Xs being IDs. :pimp:

It looks like it's just the X+ for now based on the pic.

I can only imagine how much they're gonna cost. :x

I think at least $300.
You know thats Nike's plan, to push the + models first before they drop the non +.

If it's indeed better than last year...

It wouldn't take much to be better than the 9, color options

I only made three

Beside still have a few discount codes, plus model for plue ready prices!! :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not really. Kobe, kd, and lebron all wore PE that are not same as olympics or gold medals. All prices go down after the hype most recently look at gmp pack was going for 700 easy 3 weeks later 450 all day.

It doesn't matter to me, prices are going to be what they are going to be. Did u just compare these to that garbage gold medal pack? :lol:

That ID price is gonna be comedy.

Fo reals. Nike gna jack that price up as high as possible....Even though the jades are $200 I might have to save some cash up if they look like that pic DJ Skee has on since I missed out on the grinches.

The inside lining is supposed to be black correct? Not like it is in these videos?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom