Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called a few HOH.. they know nothing about the jades this week also they said the "Blue Diamonds' are 10/6

Might just be our house of hoops then, I don't know why he would lie about that, but he's told me 100 times that Nike is gonna give the go head to push stuff out the door a lot earlier than expected release dates to stop lines etc etc

Wow can't believe GM prices hittin over $600 on ebay...Should have grabbed these to flip when I was picking up my KDs yesterday...they were FCFS :rofl:

Think these will go down in price as more people will put their pairs up for resell when NDC shipments come in. Im hoping for a restock tho

I don't agree that they were out there for everyone. In L.A. where I am it wasn't an easy cop. I couldn't get an RSVP for Nike Santa Monica and if I didn't win a raffle I would be out of luck. They weren't in many stores and the quantities weren't that high.
I hear you, and usually that's true, just think the way the Fireberry was a surprise and how not many people were aware of it, never really caught traction like the build up for the Gold Medal. I agree, if you really wanted a pair of GM they were out there for the taking for the most part. I ended up with 4 pairs myself and I turned 3 pairs into DS SB 8's+$200, Big Bang 9's, and Christmas+Entourage 8's, in three different trades. Debating if I want to keep my last pair because its a lot better than expected. They were def out there. Don't be mad at your friend, all resellers aren't "bad people" messing up the culture. Some are just traders looking to improve their collection.

I agree. They were not anywhere around here, and I spent the better part of Saturday looking for them.

I don't agree that they were out there for everyone. In L.A. where I am it wasn't an easy cop. I couldn't get an RSVP for Nike Santa Monica and if I didn't win a raffle I would be out of luck. They weren't in many stores and the quantities weren't that high.
I hear you, and usually that's true, just think the way the Fireberry was a surprise and how not many people were aware of it, never really caught traction like the build up for the Gold Medal. I agree, if you really wanted a pair of GM they were out there for the taking for the most part. I ended up with 4 pairs myself and I turned 3 pairs into DS SB 8's+$200, Big Bang 9's, and Christmas+Entourage 8's, in three different trades. Debating if I want to keep my last pair because its a lot better than expected. They were def out there. Don't be mad at your friend, all resellers aren't "bad people" messing up the culture. Some are just traders looking to improve their collection.

I agree. They were not anywhere around here, and I spent the better part of Saturday looking for them.

Think these will go down in price as more people will put their pairs up for resell when NDC shipments come in. Im hoping for a restock tho

I doubt it. These are limited and one of the best X's made. Also, he won the gold medal in them so that carries weight as well. It's history made in them. I think prices will increase even more in time. Just my view on it.

I may be late to the game but was looking over my Gold Medals and on the upper portion of the heel area it says "He Who Conquers Endures"

It's very subtle. In the same White color with a gloss finish though.

I dig it.

Last edited:
Wow can't believe GM prices hittin over $600 on ebay...Should have grabbed these to flip when I was picking up my KDs yesterday...they were FCFS :rofl:
600??..... i dont barely see them moving at 450. And you know more pairs are gonna hit after people get their shipments in. Alot of pairs hit last night and today.

So the Nike + $270 version is sold out everywhere? Damn. Resellers trying to capitalize on anything! :lol:

PO

I doubt it. These are limited and one of the best X's made. Also, he won the gold medal in them so that carries weight as well. It's history made in them. I think prices will increase even more in time. Just my view on it.

Oh just stop hyping it up lol as more heat rolls out ppl will forget about the GMs

He didn't even wear them in the Gold Medal game. He wore the red swoosh version let's make that clear. If they release the one with the red swoosh, those that got the ones released Saturday will get rid of them to get the one with red swoosh. :lol:

But will all 3 versions be available on ID?

Dunkmans are nice...kind of want

Probably the $270 version (just in case someone wants the Nike+ package) and the $180 version. That's the advantage Nike has if they did that.

Last edited:
How hard do ya'll think the cutting jades will be to get? I know its limited GR but should it be something to camp for?

Oh just stop hyping it up lol as more heat rolls out ppl will forget about the GMs

I said it was MY VIEW on it. Why do people always think everyone is hyping something up. I don't really care bcuz I'm keeping my pair. The fact is LeBron won the gold and this pair commemorates that accomplishment. It will be one of the remembered pairs of the X. Now if I was hyping those ugly Jades it would be a different story.

He didn't even wear them in the Gold Medal game. He wore the red swoosh version let's make that clear. If they release the one with the red swoosh, those that got the ones released Saturday will get rid of them to get the one with red swoosh. :lol:
I know i would. I hope they have good options if the ID news is true.

Ok, it was the pair to celebrate the gold. Big deal, pretty much the same colorway.

I'm seeing 400-500. NO 6's though. I'm not planning on keeping my pair at the moment as well. Not really inspired, but I need to try them on once they arrive to come a final decision.

Ok, it was the pair to celebrate the gold. Big deal, pretty much the same colorway.

Gotta set the record straight ya know. Lurkers will read it and be using the description on ebay that Lebron wore them in the GM game that's why they're charging this much. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom