Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DUNKMAN PS IS NICE BUT THAT GALAXY PS..... IS BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LL

Fire.​

THESE!!!

I feel like these will be great in the triple black colorway.

Can't go wrong with that, but it's not something any of us will pay $180+ for. :lol: With that said I'm looking forward to it like past models (discount of course :D).

these are ill. i feel the same way as i did with the 9's when i first saw them.
hopefully a cannon like colorway is in the works.

For those that are never learned there colors in preschool...
This is ORANGE,
b_1344842659_230.jpg

b_1344842660_344.jpg

This is MANGO,
154x068.jpg

x0xj7k.jpg

It even says "Silver/Orange" on the Marqueesole.com site. Keep being that idiot to call them Mangos, when that's NOT the colorway :x

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. Funny thing is most of the same people will argie that the infarared Jordan 6's are way different (which it is different) from the varsity red Jordan 6's, but yet will say orange and mango are the same. Mango = pink mixed with red and orange. This shoe above is just orange.

Nicely done shoe, but not feeling the hidden symbols (all the diamond shapes), then again there have been many diamonds and pyramid shapes on the sig shoes for players for many years, just not as blatant as now a days. As well more clean based colorways (photoshopped white/gold/black or photoshopped black/red and the olympic) colorway look way better than the pairs with lots of colorblocking. As for the performance, I believe these will be sick. Before anyone hates, this is coming from someone who enjoys watching Kobe first then D. Wade second, and D. Rose third, but has vouced that, hands down, Lebrons shoes have been the best hoop shoe, style and comfort wise the last 3 years (V2 8's being the best out of the bunch).

Last edited:
As for the official black/red colorway, they would look a whole lot better with a black inner sockliner, vs the red.

315 is completely out of the question for me. I don't care what colorway and what gimmick they throw on them. I like shoes but it's come to the point where I must put my foot down and just say no. 3 pairs of the + model or and bomb TV....... Hmmmmmm no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom