Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't the case with me. And I liked the Elites. I refuse to let Nike take advantage of me like that. Not gonna happen with these $300+ Lebrons either.
Not everyone feeds into the hype. There's still people out there that think with their heads.
Same here man. I actually like the elites better than the regular 9's but I still do not understand what warrants their price tag. Refuse to pay that much for them, no matter what color way they come out with. X+ will get the same treatment.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see Nike release the South Beach as the $315 + model. Then we'll see what's out of the question. It was the same thing with the Elites...

That wasn't the case with me. And I liked the Elites. I refuse to let Nike take advantage of me like that. Not gonna happen with these $300+ Lebrons either.

Not everyone feeds into the hype. There's still people out there that think with their heads.

Good for you taking a stand.

The price is only going to Rise on everything. Nikes created a hype train that just keeps driving prices up. 315 South Beaches will sell out. Especially when you see people spending $1500 for pairs of Yeezys and other foolery out there. Either you pay to play or you sit
on the sidelines...

The price is only going to Rise on everything. Nikes created a hype train that just keeps driving prices up. 315 South Beaches will sell out. Especially when you see people spending $1500 for pairs of Yeezys and other foolery out there. Either you pay to play or you sit
on the sidelines...
Exactly
Its all about "staying in your lane" and knowing whats right for you. I refuse to put up car note type amounts for a basketball shoe. Personally I think its over the top but I'm not gonna knock anyone for paying that price. Me sitting out on a 315 + tax shoe isn't going to change anything; with the right colorway mixed with supply and demand they'll still probably sell out.

Last edited:
Remember when the Elites were revealed, people went nuts. Than came the $250 price, and they sat. Everybody hyped those taxi joints and,they sat. I hope Nike learns there lesson

Hopefully these look better on feet and in person. I wonder if that vertical LBJ tag on the tongue can be removed. Its just really awkward looking to me for some reason. Something seems off with it. Maybe its just me...

I'm not even gone front with y'all. If these pick up steam with the masses I will be using my connects to pick up the hyped colorways for potential trades. I wont keep not one pair of X's but I bet I get a few shoes I missed that I really wanted. The Shoe game is like being a GM for a sports team (not really, :lol: ), you get whats available for retail in a full on attempt to improve your roster with the shoes you want to keep. I'm going to Kupchak the **** (didnt type a curse word, did the stars myself :lol: ) out of my roster, word to Nash and Howard!

Last edited:
Remember when the Elites were revealed, people went nuts. Than came the $250 price, and they sat. Everybody hyped those taxi joints and,they sat. I hope Nike learns there lesson
youre right, but the Miami Vices sold out instantly. so we dont know if Nike is going to take that risk especially since the hyperdunk + are sitting right now.

Get a job.

Got my 350 ready for the Oly's. Kinda glad I didn't spend it on South Beach IX yet lol

Have a very good job actually. That has nothing to do with me declining to pay over 3 bills for the shoe. But like I said to each his own. If your cool with paying that go right ahead. I'll stick with the regular version :lol:

Last edited:
i hope nike keeps raising their prices, they'll have to come back down to earth eventually, i bet the KD Vs are gonna jump up to 130 - 140 range

Last edited:
Tiffany X+

6Tp1v.gif

It's funny how Nike keeps imposing all this new tech on us. Like we ever asked. :rolleyes

:lol: Did you forget these are basketball sneakers made for a basketball player. Would you prefer every new Lebron model have the same tech as a converse all star sneaker??? If it all possible you are supposed to improve the tech with every new model.

You may not of asked for the tech but I'm pretty sure there are people who play ball who appreciate it, especially Lebron.

It's funny how Nike keeps imposing all this new tech on us. Like we ever asked. :rolleyes

Believe me when I say Nike doesn't give 2 ***** about what consumers want as far as cushioning and design when it comes to the signature sneakers of their premier athletes. The best thing to do is not buy them if these changes are not what you wanted, because I'm sure LeBron wanted them haha.

youre right, but the Miami Vices sold out instantly. so we dont know if Nike is going to take that risk especially since the hyperdunk + are sitting right now.
Too bad its not Nike suffering with those kicks sitting except for Footlockers... the retailers are.

But we can hope to see them in Outlets..

Im pretty sure this + phase will soon be over OR the reasoning that they've done so many that its become more affordable and the price will drop on future pairs. 

The Nike+ phase will just get cheaper.... It's new tech so it's gonna cost a grip.  It's actually pretty cool stuff, Nike is making basketball shoes for basketball players.  If you ball, the Nike+ system is actually dope....  I run alot, in the Army.... The Nike+ run stuff is awesome. 

I know it sucks because alot of cats cop basketball shoes strictly for style.  But it's a basketball shoe first....  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom