Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that the $315 is for the + version and you don't have to get them...
Dear Captain Obvious, 

Keep in mind people don't have to get any of these shoes and that it's okay to express that $315 is too much for shoes. It's not like he said Nike has a gun to my head and they are making me buy these shoes. I think people are old enough to know that they don't have to buy something if they don't want to. 

Can't wait to see Nike release the South Beach as the $315 + model. Then we'll see what's out of the question. It was the same thing with the Elites...

They 315 because they come with a chip inside the shoe right?

the little chip that syncs with your phone/fuel band/ nike watch or whatever? dont those retail over 100$ by them selves? i'd say thats not to bad of a deal

My question for this shoe is this. With the vast lack of shoe knowledge the average Footlocker/Champs/Finishline employee has will every employee be trained on how to distinguish the $180 version from the $315 version? Even with the textured swoosh and swoosh+ symbol on the bottom of the shoe most employees hardly check a shoe when its returned. How many people with enough money will get away with buying both version switch the boxes for each and returning the more expensive pair....just a thought.

My question for this shoe is this. With the vast lack of shoe knowledge the average Footlocker/Champs/Finishline employee has will every employee be trained on how to distinguish the $180 version from the $315 version? Even with the textured swoosh and swoosh+ symbol on the bottom of the shoe most employees hardly check a shoe when its returned. How many people with enough money will get away with buying both version switch the boxes for each and returning the more expensive pair....just a thought.

With the limited CW's that kids camp out for.

With the limited CW's that kids camp out for.

Not sure what you mean but with two different versions and idiotic store employees there is some opportunity to swindle some stores into cheaper pairs...just a thought for those looking to purchase and not ok with that $315 price. Glad the shoe is a no buy for me, give me time to go back and grab some Lebron II's, III's, VII's (got rid of my pairs like a dummy), and VIII's....

We're probably getting a more silver/grey dunkman this year. It seems like they change it back and forth ever since they'be been releasing in the store. Just a thought though I'm just observing.

Tiffany X+

Last edited:
Great 'chop but too much teal makes it seem like a SB colorway all over again. I could see some ppl swapping in pink laces.

More than likely if there is a SB color it will look like this. Just with a Diamond colored textured swoosh and midsole texture thing.

wow man really? did the elites come with same color blocking as the regular LeBron IXs? No. I'm pretty sure the number one way is to look at the shoe. All shoe store employees do that during a return. lol the only thing I can see is making doubles of maybe a blackout colorway, all black X and then all black X+ and even then the shoe store employees will look to see. your post made me laugh haha :lol:

One thing is fore sure non of these PS will make Nikes final cut. Same with the IX, tons of PS, I believe not one of them was actually made. All colorways are designed and given the green flag soon after design is complete. So I'm sure Nike has already 10 - 15 colorways completed, and either has a timetable for release date or at least a handful of colorways jotted down for release date.

^ you're right we're just messing around with ps for fun, JP and his circle were tweeting about the X before the 9 even released

wow man really? did the elites come with same color blocking as the regular LeBron IXs? No. I'm pretty sure the number one way is to look at the shoe. All shoe store employees do that during a return. lol the only thing I can see is making doubles of maybe a blackout colorway, all black X and then all black X+ and even then the shoe store employees will look to see. your post made me laugh haha :lol:

This is what I meant....

I'm guessing this will happen for more than one colorway. My premise was based on the employee not paying full attention. I've returned worn shoe for full cash refunds because the employee doesn't look at the shoe. You'd be surprised how unaware most of these shoe store employees are, especially at dead malls.

Can't wait to see Nike release the South Beach as the $315 + model. Then we'll see what's out of the question. It was the same thing with the Elites...

That wasn't the case with me. And I liked the Elites. I refuse to let Nike take advantage of me like that. Not gonna happen with these $300+ Lebrons either.

Not everyone feeds into the hype. There's still people out there that think with their heads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom