Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be going home to a GM package after work today
nthat.gif

Should be going home to a GM package after work today :nthat:
Very nice :smokin You'll enjoy them!

Huh, so it seems like all footlocker locations will be getting blue windchills on thursday? Can anyone confirm what I think i read?

Last edited:
So I guess I"ll keep my fingers crossed and try and grab the Jades in November.

I have a gut feeling this is gonna backfire on me though. >D

So I guess I"ll keep my fingers crossed and try and grab the Jades in November.

I have a gut feeling this is gonna backfire on me though. >D

Lol, for some reason I know exactly what you mean. I can see some scrapped release or me just missing out plain and simple.. >D

Over 30 heads in line at my local hoh,& I thought this would be an easy copp since they came outta nowhere,guess that doesn't exist anymore :smh:

Because alot of people missed out on the OG SB's.

Understandable, but the sprites were widely available as well. It's all good I just think dudes are letting Nike off way too easy. Seems like they can thrown the south beach and galaxy theme on any pair of kicks and dudes are dancing in the streets like its Mardi Gras.

Over 30 heads in line at my local hoh,& I thought this would be an easy copp since they came outta nowhere,guess that doesn't exist anymore
mean.gif
dope avy spitta is that dude ! but you cant be serious people already out there camping ?

We can pretty much assume there will be no SB colorway this year?

Nike really had no choice after the debacle of the VIII and IX releases. It's an easy formula, just let them make there own SB shoe, charge more for it than we did the VIIIs and IX, everybody gets a pair. No waiting in lines, twitter rsvp bullcrap or hit and miss raffle system etc.

Last edited:

Nike really had no choice after the debacle of the VIII and IX releases. It's an easy formula, just let them make there own SB shoe, charge more for it than we did the VIIIs and IX, everybody gets a pair. No waiting in lines, twitter rsvp bullcrap or hit and miss raffle system etc.
IMO i think you hit that right on the nose, but knowing NIKE whoknows they might have something up there sleeve

If there won't be a SB colorway you better believe has replaced it with something that will have us all committing felonies. :lol:

And next year they'll let you iD a Galaxy cw with GITD option and sell for $400. :x And some will still buy. |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom