Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
went back quite a few pages and didn't see anything...how do these fit compared to the 9's?  Especially for a semi wide foot

All this raffle and HOH stuff just kills my motivation to get shoes. Just gonna wait on nikeid or november release. The GM were 10x hotter than both but can't force myself pay 400 bux on some lebrons.
Exactly...Why should I have to win a raffle just to spend my money??? Makes no damn sense smh...

RANT ALERT:
So sick of y'all talking bout how the culture is so messed up, reseller this, h beast that, THEN STOP BUYING NIKE PRODUCTS!!! Adidas aint selling out 1st day, converse aint rushing off shelves, Reebok stting there staring at you daily. If you're so hurt how things are SHUT UP AND STOP BUYING NIKE SHOES!!! But for some reason YOU can't, Swear y'all act like you're suffering from battered woman syndrome. If you just have to have the shoes then strap up your boots and make moves, adjust to how the game is being played. Yeah you gotta do extra now just to buy a shoe because YOU MADE IT THAT WAY, WE MADE IT THAT WAY. Your devotion to a brand back fired, now prepare to face the resulting conditions.
Deepest apologies for the rant, I'm drinking... :D
ALL LOVE

if you were speaking of my comment on the last page...i can grab any release regardless of price. and you are right by everything you said. but if everyone as a whole is willing to take it up the butt and not take a stand for anything then what will be will be.

believe me, i wasnt complaining, just stating the obvious.

Time to go do something, outdoors.
2mgnkuc.jpg

do ya thing homie :lol: :pimp:

if you were speaking of my comment on the last page...i can grab any release regardless of price. and you are right by everything you said. but if everyone as a whole is willing to take it up the butt and not take a stand for anything then what will be will be.
believe me, i wasnt complaining, just stating the obvious.

No I was not speaking to anybody specifically, just talking to all of us as a whole. I too have a last resort that affords me to get pretty much any shoe that I want but I try my hardest to get the shoe on my own that way I'm not continuously leeching my connect dry. Sometimes that calls for me to miss a shoe I would have really liked to get but its just the way I see fit to handle things. Thats the thing tho, yeah if we are all willing to get abused as a consumer it will continue but Nike won't get the message until those that feel abused stand up and just STOP BUYING. That is single handedly the only way a consumer can speak to a corporation, with the wallet, simply stop buying the product. Instead WE (myself included I suppose) go into black background forums and complain then go head first with thirst into the next release. :lol: I too am guilty of this to a certain degree but I try my hardest not to become that battered woman going back for another beating. Respect to all of you but if are going to complain WE have to do better.

P.S. HaterBoxden is a BEAST at the RSVP, BEAST! (In a good way) :lol:

Last edited:
just found out my home girl lives in SM

well hope is still alive lol

No I was not speaking to anybody specifically, just talking to all of us as a whole. I too have a last resort that affords me to get pretty much any shoe that I want but I try my hardest to get the shoe on my own that way I'm not continuously leeching my connect dry. Sometimes that calls for me to miss a shoe I would have really liked to get but its just the way I see fit to handle things. Thats the thing tho, yeah if we are all willing to get abused as a consumer it will continue but Nike won't get the message until those that feel abused stand up and just STOP BUYING. That is single handedly the only way a consumer can speak to a corporation, with the wallet, simply stop buying the product. Instead WE (myself included I suppose) go into black background forums and complain then go head first with thirst into the next release. :lol: I too am guilty of this to a certain degree but I try my hardest not to become that battered woman going back for another beating. Respect to all of you but if are going to complain WE have to do better.
P.S. HaterBoxden is a BEAST at the RSVP, BEAST! (In a good way) :lol:

agree with everything you say bro

Surprised I'm not seeing anymore Gold Medal X pickups in this thread. Can't wait to get mine tomorrow or Friday.

Glad I missed NTSM. If I would have seen it I would have sent in and been forced to spend the cash. :lol:

I've made my decision to hold off until November.. If it's meant to be it'll happen then. If not, oh well.. Plenty of other shoes to cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom