Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homie is out there and said he was like 5 in line and manager came out and said Jades are all gone
before the 1st person even goes in the store????? :smh:

Doesn't surprise me.

Orlando HoH has the absolute SHADIEST group of employees, glad I have the DM's number...:evil:

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me.
Orlando HoH has the absolute SHADIEST group of employees, glad I have the DM's number...:evil:

you need to make that call and fix that! im heated :evil: :lol:

looks like ima have to wait for one of these big citys to not sell out and call someone up I know in that city to see whats up

eastbay or ndc hasnt sold out of blue diamonds yet? :nerd:

gonna test my luck that they'll be in stores still later today

keINUl.jpg

Only 12 people in line. i think only 1 bought the blue diamonds lol

you need to make that call and fix that! im heated :evil: :lol:
looks like ima have to wait for one of these big citys to not sell out and call someone up I know in that city to see whats up
Your homie played you, I was 9th in line and got my size. I got there at 4pm wednesday afternoon. There were 14 pairs sold to the public after employees got theirs.

These are basically Christmas flips, nice but I'm still waiting for a CW on the X to wow me. Once that happens MAYBE I'll consider dropping 3 bills on a pair of sneakers, smh.

Is there non sport pack of the blue diamond available on NDC? I can't seem to find it, only the 270 version.

These are basically Christmas flips, nice but I'm still waiting for a CW on the X to wow me. Once that happens MAYBE I'll consider dropping 3 bills on a pair of sneakers, smh.
Nah you won't. The force is strong with you. You're about like me, if I see a CW, i'll consider it but more than likely ain't a color or two or three in the world worth 300 bones. 

I'd pay 300 for the 05 Altitude 13's DS tho lol. Love those shoes. 

Your homie played you, I was 9th in line and got my size. I got there at 4pm wednesday afternoon. There were 14 pairs sold to the public after employees got theirs.

so they sold the kicks on wednesday instead of thursday morning? he said the people in front of him been in line since 3:30 and he got there at 4 by 5 more people came then the manger told em at 8am all the jades was sold out

Last edited:
This is how releases for most of the lebrons will go. I think peoples initial reactions to the shoe is showing up with the release. Poeple are only going to line up over the limited releases and only want the other shoes when they sell out.

Are the Blue Diamonds rare? They still haven't released it in my country, but I can get it from the U.S.

I just pray that some cws have more than one color for the upper. Right now everything is one solid color and that just seems uninspired and boring to me. With so many dope possibilities there's gotta be something better down the road I'll hold out for... Hopefully, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom