Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree I wish all releases were on weekdays. With half the people at work or school this was WAY easier to get the jades then I expected.

Well the resellers won today in Tampa. The main guy had his 'crew' out there and secured a lot of pairs. Oh well, I'll cop next month. Blue Diamonds are very impressive in person, I kid you not. Was not excited about em, just got home and gave em a look over. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Last edited:
Just made it to hoh gallo in htown.... dang aint people supposed to b at work or school
Lool not too many but i already know being last in lince #my chances are sliiiimmmm

These are basically Christmas flips, nice but I'm still waiting for a CW on the X to wow me. Once that happens MAYBE I'll consider dropping 3 bills on a pair of sneakers, smh.

QFT.

THESE ARE BASICALLY THE EARLY CHRISTMAS SHOE. NO SPECIAL BOX WITH A GR RELEASE A MONTH AWAY, I DON'T GET IT :smh:

I'M STILL WAITING AS WELL BUT I MUST SAY THE GOLD MEDALS DID WOW ME.

Last edited:
Is there non sport pack of the blue diamond available on NDC? I can't seem to find it, only the 270 version.

IT WAS EARLIER THIS MORNING...

BUT WHEN I SEEN THAT THE SPORT PACK WAS $162 AND THE NON SPORT PACK WAS $200...I WENT THE THE LESSER OF THE TWO. :smokin

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2?

IT WAS EARLIER THIS MORNING...
BUT WHEN I SEEN THAT THE SPORT PACK WAS $162 AND THE NON SPORT PACK WAS $200...I WENT THE THE LESSER OF THE TWO. :smokin
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2?

No, just the sport pack has all that stuff for Nike+.

MANY PEOPLE WILL PASS ON BLUE DIAMONDS NOW THAT THEY SEE THEY ARE BASICALLY A GR
laugh.gif
There boring as hell anyway. The Olympics and the Black/Chrome/Red are the only ones worth copping right now imo.

Did u copp MEMPH?

I'M GONNA LEAVE TO BAYBROOK NOW AND TAKE A LOOK AT HOW IT LOOKS. I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP SOME PEOPLE OUT. THEY ARE A NO GO FOR ME THOUGH. WAITING ON A HOT COLORWAY BESIDES GOLD MEDALS TO SURFACE.

Last edited:
Could anyone shed some light on what happens to all of the Twitter RSVP pairs that never get picked up? Do they release them to the gen pop after the pick-up window expires, etc.?

Hoh galleria is a wrapp for the jades not bad in person.... but m not impressed... the way i see it.... i might end up
Just id-ing one...
Gold medal take the crown thus far imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom