Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memph let us know what you find at Baybrook. I leave work early in about an hour and may shoot up there and grab a pair. I'm 15 mins away. Need an 11.5 or 12.

- Preciate it.

These China Jades are too dope. I was on the fence seeing all of the pics. I lucked up in a raffle this morning and these are a must cop.

It's nice to have this pickup out of the way seeing as its the only one I was truly looking forward to, seeing them in person confirms for me I'll be doubling up on the 2nd release date. Like these a lot more than the Gold Medals, actually thinking about putting the gold lace lock on the Jade to see if it gives it an extra pop, not that it needs it. Won't be home for a while so if any body can try that post pics. Blue Diamonds look nice too, congrats to all that purchased.

Jades look so dope fellas , congrats to everyone who copped . Been seeing the resell value for Jades around 300+ but I can't imagine anyone paying that much because aren't they releasing again next month ?

So is it safe to say that the jades that released today will be the same exact 1s that will release next month???......the shoe and packaging will not have any difference between the 2 releases???.....thanks

These are what i need in my life.
smokin.gif
^^^^^

So is it safe to say that the jades that released today will be the same exact 1s that will release next month???......the shoe and packaging will not have any difference between the 2 releases???.....thanks

Not quite , Footlocker said more will be available in the next month . They didn't mention anything about the packaging or price .

Yeah they'll be the same, these have regular packaging. Nothing special what so ever, although it comes with two tissues as the rest of the X's have, wonder why they started doing that...

I just pray that some cws have more than one color for the upper. Right now everything is one solid color and that just seems uninspired and boring to me. With so many dope possibilities there's gotta be something better down the road I'll hold out for... Hopefully, lol.

Right there with ya bro. Everything has been one note but they are being eaten up. Making it too easy for Nike. Hoping iD brings more creativity.

Hoh galleria is a wrapp for the jades not bad in person.... but m not impressed... the way i see it.... i might end up
Just id-ing one...
Gold medal take the crown thus far imo...

I agree with u. The Gold Medal's are at the top for me. I liked how they executed the colors, especially with the red sole and the gold swoosh.

Also, I think the Jade's wudv looked better with a red sole. They OD'd on that green.

Last edited:
Nike just needs to release the shoes. We don't need fancy boxes or Nike + tech. Who the hell plays a game and checks their motion stats??

my order goes

Crown Jewels by farrrrrr (Grey and black speckle just does it for me! reminds me of the cement 4s, and the maroon reminds me of the Jordan 6s and Bordeaux 7s)
Jades
Olympics
Blue Diamonds

after what has been released so far....

Waiting to see the Black & Reds in person depending how the black looks in person these might be my 2nd favorite

Right there with ya bro. Everything has been one note but they are being eaten up. Making it too easy for Nike. Hoping iD brings more creativity.
Hype, good marketing and people trying to impress/out do other people = shoes being eatin up.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, JADES ARE A WRAP AT ALL 3 HOH LOCATIONS IN HOUSTON.

NIKE MARKETING IS GENIUS. AFTER PEOPLE SEE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY WITH THE JADES, THE SECOND RELEASE IN NOVEMBER WILL SURELY SELL OUT INSTANTLY ONLINE AND IN STORES NO MATTER IF THE QUANITITIES ARE GR STATUS AND HOW MANY STORES RECEIVE THEM.

TRYING TO COP ONLINE WILL BE A PLAIN MESS AND CAMPING WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE NEEDED TO COP IN STORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom