Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess everyone fine with the 10's and no complaints anymore. The 8's still my favorite but the Floridian X's are beautiful

So what would be the originally price come nov for the cutting jades? Don't care about all the Nike +

Sprite Xs i.d's looking like the only thing worth the copp, but man, i know the price will be through the roof

Well the resellers won today in Tampa. The main guy had his 'crew' out there and secured a lot of pairs. Oh well, I'll cop next month. Blue Diamonds are very impressive in person, I kid you not. Was not excited about em, just got home and gave em a look over.
smokin.gif
:
smokin.gif
:
smokin.gif
:
Do you think people are too stupid not to realize you're the raping sneaker yeti Francis?

Blue Diamonds still not doing it for me.

Jades will be copped without a doubt in November. ( Hopefully)

These bright *** colors is really turning me off on the design of the X . They are okay to begin with. Black based will be what I will be going for. If I can make a dope one on iD I may be done with this.
THIS

I love the design of the shoe but these wild colors are trash

Did someone start an ID X thread yet?

If not get on it plz

These bright *** colors is really turning me off on the design of the X . They are okay to begin with. Black based will be what I will be going for. If I can make a dope one on iD I may be done with this.

THIS

I love the design of the shoe but these wild colors are trash

But aren't these similar to the colorways we saw on the Chinas? Minus the orange. I'm a little confused

People are complaining about the loud colorways, but a majority of us chose the two brightest colorways as the best Lebron 9's(Bangs and China's).

Last edited:
Don't get your hopes up fam. The Blue Diamonds are wack and that's probably why you had such luck bro lol.
Why it gotta be wack stop hatin fam it's a shoe that's adds to the outfit you can have a hot shoe and cant put it together and still be a cornball but wholeup everybody taste can be different f'in drones no originality lame season and secondly they're still limited cause it a online release everybody especially youngins  and inner city people dont neccesarily order online dam fam yall be wildin in these forums with yall opinions just sit here and write these off the wall comments and observations on what hot and not let fam live my g

Don't get your hopes up fam. The Blue Diamonds are wack and that's probably why you had such luck bro lol.
Why it gotta be wack stop hatin fam it's a shoe that's adds to the outfit you can have a hot shoe and cant put it together and still be a cornball but wholeup everybody taste can be different f'in drones no originality lame season and secondly they're still limited cause it a online release everybody especially youngins  and inner city people dont neccesarily order online dam fam yall be wildin in these forums with yall opinions just sit here and write these off the wall comments and observations on what hot and not let fam live my g

AN OPINION IS JUST THAT. AN OPINION. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

ALSO, BLUE DIAMONDS WEREN'T JUST AN ONLINE RELEASE. I SAW THEM AT HOH THIS MORNING JUST SITTING.

Hating? Dude I could buy 10 pairs of X+ Blue Diamonds right now if I wanted to so why would I hate? The shoe is wack to me period. If he likes it he likes it. I told him why he had such luck getting them that's all. The shoe is wack and it's not limited that's why he had "good luck". I could still cop right now if I wanted to. No hot shoe is sitting on the shelves these days. 

Hating? Dude I could buy 10 pairs of X+ Blue Diamonds right now if I wanted to so why would I hate? The shoe is wack to me period. If he likes it he likes it. I told him why he had such luck getting them that's all. The shoe is wack and it's not limited that's why he had "good luck". I could still cop right now if I wanted to. No hot shoe is sitting on the shelves these days. 
Yo cut it out with all the foolish talk if it wack that YOUR opinion why shh on someone else enjoyment that why i said what i said period take it how you wanna i simply calling the kettle black yaheard second this is the problem Im talkin bout if a shoe still sittin it wack that why dudes have become girls comments like those 

Yo cut it out with all the foolish talk if it wack that YOUR opinion why shh on someone else enjoyment that why i said what i said period take it how you wanna i simply calling the kettle black yaheard second this is the problem Im talkin bout if a shoe still sittin it wack that why dudes have become girls comments like those 
Didn't I just say there wack to me? This is a forum where people give their opinions buddy. If you don't like it who cares? Keep crying though.

AN OPINION IS JUST THAT. AN OPINION. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY.
ALSO, BLUE DIAMONDS WEREN'T JUST AN ONLINE RELEASE. I SAW THEM AT HOH THIS MORNING JUST SITTING.
Fam Im in nyc/nj and they not here so I wont speak for where u at that be foolish If anybody wanted them on this side it 450-500 cant speak for anywhere else fam and it not personal I told you that the other day but you see first hand memph dude be winin for no reason and shootin subliminals I see alot stuff I dont like I K.I.M I dont shoot people joy down to make myself look good 

Blue Diamonds not selling out, is not a good look fromm Nike perspective I think. Will probably lead to less pairs of next release made until they find that perfect # that these sell out instantly on. It's better when they sell out and create pandemonium as opposed to not. I don't mind "Missing Out" on releases or being "screwed by NDC". It makes the shoe that much better and exclusive. It's better for the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom