Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's what I was thinking too...Another thought is Nike drops the + Ready version in Nov, getting an extra $20 off of each shoe...AI just can't see them dropping the same exact shoe twice.

Was 12 in line and about 2-3 in front of me didn't cop but I still struck out ob my size. Drove back to class r empty handed lol. Oh well next month or just wait for more cw

Damn, now the LONG wait until next month when the Jades re-drop. One of the only colorways I really wanted...

This is the type of colorway that very few pics will do justice to. They really pop in person and I'm glad I was able to get mine! Congrats to everyone else who was able to pick up today and hopefully there weren't any problems!

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, JADES ARE A WRAP AT ALL 3 HOH LOCATIONS IN HOUSTON.
NIKE MARKETING IS GENIUS. AFTER PEOPLE SEE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY WITH THE JADES, THE SECOND RELEASE IN NOVEMBER WILL SURELY SELL OUT INSTANTLY ONLINE AND IN STORES NO MATTER IF THE QUANITITIES ARE GR STATUS AND HOW MANY STORES RECEIVE THEM.
TRYING TO COP ONLINE WILL BE A PLAIN MESS AND CAMPING WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE NEEDED TO COP IN STORE.

They are geniuses. No doubt.

Last edited:
saw the jades today, still can't see what the hype is about. guess thats why we get choices on cws. well since this release is over, put out some info on those home floridians. there's just something about that cw that's nice, i think its the white upper with that pop of color. at least a release date would satisfy me for now

These bright *** colors is really turning me off on the design of the X . They are okay to begin with. Black based will be what I will be going for. If I can make a dope one on iD I may be done with this.

Haven't seen either jades or blue diamonds in person yet, but I've heard from a couple guys who copped both this morning that they like the blue diamonds better. Don't get me wrong, they both said the jades are sick, but there is something about that blue. Anybody else feel this way?

saw the jades today, still can't see what the hype is about. guess thats why we get choices on cws. well since this release is over, put out some info on those home floridians. there's just something about that cw that's nice, i think its the white upper with that pop of color. at least a release date would satisfy me for now
Yeah I'm interested in the Home Floridians myself. That the X+ Bred's and the Olympics are the only decent X's to me that I've seen so far. The rest are dookie to me.

so they sold the kicks on wednesday instead of thursday morning? he said the people in front of him been in line since 3:30 and he got there at 4 by 5 more people came then the manger told em at 8am all the jades was sold out
They must've lied to him then. I copped this morning around 8:45. I got there at 4pm and was 9th in line. They sold like 14 pairs.

OK, so I posted a mini-rant ten pages ago about how hard getting shoes are these days. Got a text, drove to local Finish Line and copped two pairs of the Blue Diamonds this morning, one for me, one for homey. No line, no nonsense. Faith is being restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHIO

the dunkmans?

OK, so I posted a mini-rant ten pages ago about how hard getting shoes are these days. Got a text, drove to local Finish Line and copped two pairs of the Blue Diamonds this morning, one for me, one for homey. No line, no nonsense. Faith is being restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHIO
Don't get your hopes up fam. The Blue Diamonds are wack and that's probably why you had such luck bro lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom