Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
should i be surprise that fnl has all sizes of the $200 blues...correct me if im wrong but the $270 sold out in 4sec on ndc smh

is that diamond swoosh??? if it is no bueno i was hoping floridians were GRs

CAN TO CLARIFY ON THIS BLUE DIAMOND RELEASE, THESE ARE THE ONLY ONE AS OF NOW THAT HAVE NIKE+ AND RETAIL AT 200, OR IS IT NIKE PLUS READY???

copped. I got to use a 25$ off code also.. while i was looking at them another guy walked in and already broke his pair out..

8054387523_0cb422814b_c.jpg

8054388769_0be0d0db74_c.jpg

8054390007_08ea44af75_c.jpg

8)

camera: iPhone 4s

If you like the china 9 and like the 10, I dont see how you dislike the blue diamonds. They are the same blue. Can't believe its being slept on but whatever... But I'm not trying to sway any opinions. There will be some regret posts in the future. As far a fit they feel like the 8v2, with a longer toebox. They may be a tad narrower. Comfort is on the same level as the 8 too. Don't really care for how flimsy the upper is, but the package it's still good. Much prefer the build of the 9. Overall it's a nice shoe, but not one worth chasing. ID will be my friend

how bout my moms just called and said "whats the shoe you trying to get again?"

my reply "these LeBrons called the Cutting Jades they China editions"

she hit me with the jolly "you know your auntie is in Beijing right now she can get em for you"

|I

wish I woulda known this earlier

any body know what the deal is with Bejing?

:lol:

Maybe I can get the exclusive box

Am I missing something?

Eastbay, NDC & FNL all have FSR of the Blue Photos (added them successfully in the cart)

and on top of that people are getting a $20 off from FNL with the code SAVEME20.

These were widely available. So why are people worried about not being able to cop later?

Glad these weren't sold out. Or maybe people are broke after all these past releases.......

Let me help out some of you out there:

Eastbay.com:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nabled-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH (FSR)

Nike.com:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s.../pgid-682635&cp=USNS_TWIT_100412_Bball_Lebron (FSR)

Finishline.com:
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-412?productId=prod718372 (FSR)

Don't forget to use the code: SAVEME20 on Finishline

NOT TO MENTION IF YOU HAVE A REWARDS COUPON THAT EQUALS A TOTAL OF $40 OFF.

NOW IF FINISHLINE WOULD JUST STOP BULL****** AND GET THE ORLANDO PENNY V'S SO I CAN GET THEM FOR THE LOW. I WOULD BE HAPPY.

should i be surprise that fnl has all sizes of the $200 blues...correct me if im wrong but the $270 sold out in 4sec on ndc smh

Nah. I was able to add the $270 joints to my cart about an hour ago on ndc. Sizes keep popping up and disappearing.

If you like the china 9 and like the 10, I dont see how you dislike the blue diamonds. They are the same blue. Can't believe its being slept on but whatever... But I'm not trying to sway any opinions. There will be some regret posts in the future. As far a fit they feel like the 8v2, with a longer toebox. They may be a tad narrower. Comfort is on the same level as the 8 too. Don't really care for how flimsy the upper is, but the package it's still good. Much prefer the build of the 9. Overall it's a nice shoe, but not one worth chasing. ID will be my friend

I LOVE MY CHINA 9'S. HATE THE BLUE DIAMONDS. AFTER SEEING IN PERSON, IT'S NOT THE EXACT SAME SHADE OF BLUE. BLUE DIAMONDS WOULD OF BENEFITED FROM HAVING A DIFFERENT ACCENT COLOR LIKE THE CHINAS. INSTEAD THEY ACCENTED BLUE WITH MORE BLUE. :smh:

almost impossible to get my size 14 here in Htown.  The same reselling clown keeps buying it doesnt even wear a 14, and hes trying to flip the lebron olympic Craigslist for 650
mean.gif
.  Sad thing is this same guy was going to sell me his spot for the galaxy release for 700, i told him only if I can buy all 4 of Galaxy shoes... when nike said they are no longer releasing foams online and HOH said limit 1 galaxy shoe per person I told him he could keep it.  Sad thing is there was a limited supply of kd gold medals... only a few popped up on clist saturday... then today some clown drops all sizes from 8-10.5.   I wanted the Jades.... but It becoming so hard to buy a shoe for retail.  Good thing there's another release.

To clarify all the nonsense in here:

$180 version is just Lebron X - No Lace Locks, just the shoe with no + capabilities.

$200 version is the Lebron X+ - The same shoe with the Sport Pack, just without the sensor kit inside. There ARE Lace Locks and the shoe is Nike+ enabled, meaning the sensor under the insole is there.

$270 version is the Lebron X+ Sport Pack - Lebron X+ shoe, full sensor kit and lace locks.

$180 version is just Lebron X - No Lace Locks, just the shoe with no + capabilities.

$200 version is the Lebron X+ - The same shoe with the Sport Pack, just without the sensor kit inside. There ARE Lace Locks and the shoe is Nike+ enabled, meaning the sensor under the insole is there.

$270 version is the Lebron X+ Sport Pack - Lebron X+ shoe, full sensor kit and lace locks.
Where they selling the $180 version? All i see is the $200 and $270. the FNL one is $200, but is that the Lebron X+ cuz it doesn't say it. Eastbay does though

After see those pics up there, i can see how people may like the blue diamonds but they arent for me. Especially for 200 bucks.

almost impossible to get my size 14 here in Htown.  The same reselling clown keeps buying it doesnt even wear a 14, and hes trying to flip the lebron olympic Craigslist for 650 :smh: .  Sad thing is this same guy was going to sell me his spot for the galaxy release for 700, i told him only if I can buy all 4 of Galaxy shoes... when nike said they are no longer releasing foams online and HOH said limit 1 galaxy shoe per person I told him he could keep it.  Sad thing is there was a limited supply of kd gold medals... only a few popped up on clist saturday... then today some clown drops all sizes from 8-10.5.   I wanted the Jades.... but It becoming so hard to buy a shoe for retail.  Good thing there's another release.

FUNNY THING IS, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THIS PERSON IS LOL. THAT SIZE 14 IS CHILLIN ON A HOUSTON FACEBOOK SNEAKER GROUP FOR SALE :lol:

Where they selling the $180 version? All i see is the $200 and $270. the FNL one is $200, but is that the Lebron X+ cuz it doesn't say it. Eastbay does though
There isn't a $180 version of the Blue Diamonds. If you're paying the retail price of $180, $200, or $270, I listed what you get. That's all. Not every shoe will have all three price points. I think the Pressure Aways are the first that will dropping in early November.

nike tested this release and re-release earlier this year with the dave white jordan 1s.  it must have worked so it seems like they are moving this model to some of the lebron line.  Almost like they are going to let you market the shoe for them for a month so when they drop the second time the will have large numbers and sell out... hope this isnt the new norm.... i am 0 for 2 right now and dont plan on lining a reseller pocket for this one. oh but the away colorway has me salivating.....

nike tested this release and re-release earlier this year with the dave white jordan 1s.  it must have worked so it seems like they are moving this model to some of the lebron line.  Almost like they are going to let you market the shoe for them for a month so when they drop the second time the will have large numbers and sell out... hope this isnt the new norm.... i am 0 for 2 right now and dont plan on lining a reseller pocket for this one. oh but the away colorway has me salivating.....

rereleases were started a while ago. they did it with the volt and freshwater griffeys a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom