Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the resellers won today in Tampa. The main guy had his 'crew' out there and secured a lot of pairs. Oh well, I'll cop next month. Blue Diamonds are very impressive in person, I kid you not. Was not excited about em, just got home and gave em a look over. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

This is where all the HOH exclusives in Tampa go. Employees on craigslist charging dumb prices cheaper on ebay. People dont even research the market pull prices out of their :stoneface:

Last edited:
hey meph, you seem like a cool cat...even though i'm new to niketalk im an og i was a member back in 2000 until divorce and custody knocked me out the game for a minute....but ive been in the H my whole life... i stopped dealing with the galleria after i knew all the shadiness Greg was pulling most recent.... 300 to buy a GMP pack for 380 c'mon son... did you hit the summit this summer? i was kinda disappointed dropped 60 for vip and only got to skip the line but it was sad... all the guys with table and heat had shoes that were NOT FOR SALE 
mean.gif

Am I missing something?
Eastbay, NDC & FNL all have FSR of the Blue Photos (added them successfully in the cart)
and on top of that people are getting a $20 off from FNL with the code SAVEME20.
These were widely available. So why are people worried about not being able to cop later?
Glad these weren't sold out. Or maybe people are broke after all these past releases.......
Let me help out some of you out there:
Eastbay.com:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nabled-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH (FSR)
Nike.com:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s.../pgid-682635&cp=USNS_TWIT_100412_Bball_Lebron (FSR)
Finishline.com:
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-412?productId=prod718372 (FSR)
Don't forget to use the code: SAVEME20 on Finishline
The FNL code for $20 off does NOT work!!!!......Lebron items are on the exclusion list, just tried it and was denied!!!!

Just called, they have size 8, 10 and 11.5 ONLY. GL All

A perky lady just answered, said they are completely sold out and wouldn't do a phone order for 48 hours anyway...she must be confused...

Oh well...got my USA's in today.

Also managed to get my pairs of blues this morning.

Thanks guys, I'm just so glad a lebron mid actually fits me perfectly! The 9 I had to either size up or down since the US doesn't get 13.5.....the 14's fit me like a glove....I wish I had fit a 13 though, I feel like they don't make many 14's...oh well good day all around.

hey meph, you seem like a cool cat...even though i'm new to niketalk im an og i was a member back in 2000 until divorce and custody knocked me out the game for a minute....but ive been in the H my whole life... i stopped dealing with the galleria after i knew all the shadiness Greg was pulling most recent.... 300 to buy a GMP pack for 380 c'mon son... did you hit the summit this summer? i was kinda disappointed dropped 60 for vip and only got to skip the line but it was sad... all the guys with table and heat had shoes that were NOT FOR SALE  :smh:

GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER HOUSTON CAT. YEA GREG IS SHADY BUT I DON'T DEAL WITH ANY WITH THE EMPLOYEES DIRECTLY ANYMORE. MOST OF THEM ARE STUPID ANYWAY. ONLY REASON I LIKE TO GO TO THE HOH GALLERIA IS BECAUSE THERE ARE 3 SPANISH CHICKS WHO WORK THERE WHO ARE :wow: :pimp: AND GIVE ME GOOD CONVO WHENEVER I GO INQUIRE ABOUT SOMETHING. THEY ALWAYS COMPLIMENT THE KICKS I'M WEARING AND SEEM TO KNOW MORE THAN THE MEN WHO WORK THERE.

NO GO ON THE SUMMIT FOR ME THIS YEAR AND PROBABLY WON'T EVER GO AGAIN. HEARD IT'S BECOME A HAVEN FOR HIGH SCHOOL KIDS CHARGING $2000 FOR NERFS AND $1500 FOR SB8'S. NO THANKS. I'LL CATCH THEM WHEN THEY NEED TO SELL ASG KD'S FOR $200 TO PAY MOM AND DAD BACK :D

HIT ME UP SOMETIME.

rereleases were started a while ago. they did it with the volt and freshwater griffeys a few years ago.
Yes very true, but this year its on steriods like everything in the game right now.  The past couple of months nike has dropped the military 4's and fire red 4's more than once after release date , HOH's across the country dropped olympic 6's, obsidians, cool grey 12's and militaries as well.  NO i'm not confusing these with restocks... but seems restock an rereleases go hand and hand.  I am not saying they are new.. but only suggesting that nike looked at that business model is deciding  to apply it when they can tie it to hype of the shoe to build potential sales.. and it is a way to lower the reselling of certain shoes when it announced that they will release again.

Don't understand why these Nike locations do a 2nd RSVP after the initial. It's just a whole bunch of out of state people trying to win the RSVP that aren't even interested in the shoe, nor can they show up to get the shoe. Should be quite obvious seeing as they have more than half their stock after the 1st RSVP pickup window closes. After the 1st RSVP it should be FCFS for the left overs, Nike location management are idiots at times. It's not that hard to simplify these processes.

RSVP is a joke in generally...imo...from personal failed experiences (at least 10 times) :lol: :smh: |I

GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER HOUSTON CAT. YEA GREG IS SHADY BUT I DON'T DEAL WITH ANY WITH THE EMPLOYEES DIRECTLY ANYMORE. MOST OF THEM ARE STUPID ANYWAY. ONLY REASON I LIKE TO GO TO THE HOH GALLERIA IS BECAUSE THERE ARE 3 SPANISH CHICKS WHO WORK THERE WHO ARE
eek.gif
pimp.gif
AND GIVE ME GOOD CONVO WHENEVER I GO INQUIRE ABOUT SOMETHING. THEY ALWAYS COMPLIMENT THE KICKS I'M WEARING AND SEEM TO KNOW MORE THAN THE MEN WHO WORK THERE.
NO GO ON THE SUMMIT FOR ME THIS YEAR AND PROBABLY WON'T EVER GO AGAIN. HEARD IT'S BECOME A HAVEN FOR HIGH SCHOOL KIDS CHARGING $2000 FOR NERFS AND $1500 FOR SB8'S. NO THANKS. I'LL CATCH THEM WHEN THEY NEED TO SELL ASG KD'S FOR $200 TO PAY MOM AND DAD BACK
happy.gif

HIT ME UP SOMETIME.
So true i was so disappointed.  I broke out my 06 grape v's and wore them for like the 3rd time and some kid walks up to me with some worn foam pros and wanted to trade me the shoes off my feet.  I laughed... I went with my  boy whos another sneakerhead as well, but we are old heads too, had some of the OG jordans, pippens etc. and grew up on MJ.  Your very right high school kids holding shoes in the air walking around trying to sell 2 and 3 month old GR's only thing nice was some shops had some real tight shirts to match your kicks.... thats about it.  The past couple releases have been nike.com for me because you know the game is crazy here.... anytime dudes will cut open the roof of the mall to break in and steal some kicks.. man....
mean.gif

if the blue diamonds come off exclusion list on eastbay ill cop. i got a 25% coupon i been dying to use.

anybody got jades in a 10.5-11 and want KD 4 gold medals hit me up to trade.

Nah. I was able to add the $270 joints to my cart about an hour ago on ndc. Sizes keep popping up and disappearing.
Reason, why the $270 ones sold out on NDC is because they were discounted on Swoosh, but the $200 are not.

hey meph, you seem like a cool cat...even though i'm new to niketalk im an og i was a member back in 2000 until divorce and custody knocked me out the game for a minute....but ive been in the H my whole life... i stopped dealing with the galleria after i knew all the shadiness Greg was pulling most recent.... 300 to buy a GMP pack for 380 c'mon son... did you hit the summit this summer? i was kinda disappointed dropped 60 for vip and only got to skip the line but it was sad... all the guys with table and heat had shoes that were NOT FOR SALE  :smh:

you should really try baybrook. its usually an easy cop there all the time.

blowin up da spot b

Lol for sure, but it makes me so happy to see that they sat at Nike Dallas. Went in and tried on a pair just to learn my size in em! Apparently Nike can't just put out any terrible shoe and force feed us...cuz Dallas at least didn't take the hype bait!!! And now they're failing miserably as well on the local facebook sneaker markets...beautiful! Now the people that really like the shoe should be able to cop for wear!

If you like the china 9 and like the 10, I dont see how you dislike the blue diamonds. They are the same blue. Can't believe its being slept on but whatever... But I'm not trying to sway any opinions. There will be some regret posts in the future. As far a fit they feel like the 8v2, with a longer toebox. They may be a tad narrower. Comfort is on the same level as the 8 too. Don't really care for how flimsy the upper is, but the package it's still good. Much prefer the build of the 9. Overall it's a nice shoe, but not one worth chasing. ID will be my friend

I love blue/orange combo, and I'm going to take some heat for this but Blue Diamonds>China 9 overall. Mainly cause I prefer the design and feel of the X over the 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom