Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey meph, you seem like a cool cat...even though i'm new to niketalk im an og i was a member back in 2000 until divorce and custody knocked me out the game for a minute....but ive been in the H my whole life... i stopped dealing with the galleria after i knew all the shadiness Greg was pulling most recent.... 300 to buy a GMP pack for 380 c'mon son... did you hit the summit this summer? i was kinda disappointed dropped 60 for vip and only got to skip the line but it was sad... all the guys with table and heat had shoes that were NOT FOR SALE  :smh:

you should really try baybrook. its usually an easy cop there all the time.

NOT NECCESARILY. BAYBROOK USUALLY GIVES OUT TICKETS FOR THEIR PAIRS "RANDOMLY" THE WEEK OF THE RELEASE. MOST OF THE TICKETS ENDS UP IN THE HANDS OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I'M SURPRISED THEY LET THE JADES BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE QUITE FRANKLY.

I love blue/orange combo, and I'm going to take some heat for this but Blue Diamonds>China 9 overall. Mainly cause I prefer the design and feel of the X over the 9.

Hopefully, they will do ID justice and a blue/orange will be doable...in a good way too, not some subpar blocking restrictions.

Jades and Blue Diamonds are terrible, the only dope X's thus far are the Gold Medals and Aways. Hell the Tennis Ball IXs **** on every X so far.

M on the other side of the fence on dat 1....
Lebron 9》 10 imo.... and the china are clearly better than those wind chill x.... they should have add sme contrast...
That blue on blue + white just doesnt do it for me....

Reason, why the $270 ones sold out on NDC is because they were discounted on Swoosh, but the $200 are not.

I know it's weird. I couldn't even find the $200 version on swoosh. I could only find it through the twitter link.

nice picture

You have great prices you must have went to business school. "Don't pay ridiculous prices" thats what you say hmmm
$275 for KOBE GM SERIOUSLY?!!! $190 ebay BIN.
$539 for LEBRON GM.....ending for 400 on auction all day.
$270 for GM KDiv LOL...230 bin.

Thanks for screwing all of the normal people out of just getting there 1 size.

The Blue Diamonds didn't seem overly difficult to cop.

Hopefully the Black/Red pair next month are like that.

The only Xs I'm interested in right now.

Nah. I was able to add the $270 joints to my cart about an hour ago on ndc. Sizes keep popping up and disappearing.

Reason, why the $270 ones sold out on NDC is because they were discounted on Swoosh, but the $200 are not.
Which explains why my dude was hitting me up so early this morning to cop. Haven't been up-to-date on this thread as the Xs don't do anything for me, but I'll see how they are in-person when they arrive. Most likely will return or flip. Came out to like $33X.XX after taxes for 2-pairs...

QFT

they can have the blue diamond be the only GR till december right?

im still interested in those Dunkmans..also eager to see the "Black Diamonds" since those Carbons we saw already aren't the Black Diamonds from what I heard

Mache made the Blue Diamonds something worth looking at :smokin

1zxqqty.jpg

10nzyf4.jpg

ziup1f.jpg

Im liking the breds, do the jades come with green packaging like the ice blues have the blue wrapping?

Am I the only one that thinks, with these pictures coming out, that the toebox/front area of this shoe just looks way too bulky?

You have great prices you must have went to business school. "Don't pay ridiculous prices" thats what you say hmmm
$275 for KOBE GM SERIOUSLY?!!! $190 ebay BIN.
$539 for LEBRON GM.....ending for 400 on auction all day.
$270 for GM KDiv LOL...230 bin.
Thanks for screwing all of the normal people out of just getting there 1 size.

that's some great info , be sure to pass it on to people who need it.

glad you could do that research to help the community out! keep up the great work.

Am I the only one that thinks, with these pictures coming out, that the toebox/front area of this shoe just looks way too bulky?
agreed... but IMO lebrons have always been bulky... granted i usually ball in kobes

still i can wait to get my hands on the X to test the performance, looks like it will be great

Those Black and Red X's are everything! that icey sole sets em off right! My concern is the inevitable yellowing that comes along with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom