Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who don't like the Dolphin's are crazy, the colorblocking is perfect. Looks just like their road uni's. Considered those COPPED! Thanks for the picture of them.

I thought Dolphins were going to be really loud but this is a nice surprise. Still might end up making an iD version when the atomic teal returns in Nov but for $180 count me in

Nothing special about those Dolphins.
Seems that this has been the general consensus about majority of the 2012 Lebron X colorways we've seen so far. Honestly, I don't see 2013 saving the Lebron X. I hope they have something better in store, but I just don't see it happening.

i don't get why MN posts such horrible pics..take time and get a good one.. dolphins look kinda plain there but need to see better pics

IM SURPRISED THERE ARENT MORE OFFICIAL PICS OF THE PRESSURES THIS CLOSE TO RD... THOSE DOLPHINS ARE SUPER REGULAR... TRASH. THE PE BLK/RED VIII'S .... TRASH. AND THOSE BLK/RD 180 X'S........ ALL THE WAY TRASH EVEN LOOKING BETTER IN THOSE PICS THEY ARE STILL 2 CHAINZ PLASTIC BAG TAKE OUT TRASH :smh:

I think because of the IDs, the regular colorways have lost some of their mystique. I think everyone can agree, most of the colorways they're releasing are wack.

I think because of the IDs, the regular colorways have lost some of their mystique. I think everyone can agree, most of the colorways they're releasing are wack.

Never been an ID fan, especially when I can never design a shoe exactly how I want to. Also not a fan of how they jack the price up.

I would much rather spend the time and money on an iD and make it look better (i.e., the Dolphins color) than buy this basura that Nike is putting out. :smh:

They got us and they are just squeezing us right now. Again I say :smh:

Wait till there's a rd and better pics of the dolphins everyone will be saying "I think they're growing on me"

Nike keep coming with the sub-par Lebron X releases please. Just making it easy for me to stack my doe. Thank you!

i don't get why MN posts such horrible pics..take time and get a good one.. dolphins look kinda plain there but need to see better pics

MN's priority has always been based on getting the "first" pics of a new shoes, no matter how bad the pic quality is, if it's in a catalogue, or whatever (and they do a great job of it, MN is first to post things on a ton of shoes the past year).

Sites like nicekicks/SC will generally post their initial entry about a shoe when they start to get some better/more official pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom