Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the bickering and publicity. Watch the olympic Xs still sell out. Over or under $500 on ebay?lol

I really hope the non + version comes with the USA flag (crossing fingers). Im still not digging the gold swoosh and you can keep that lace lock.

They hit stores in China 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 They put jewelry on the shoe to make it more attractive....

..if LeBron wants to make a positive change of his image, he may want to consider this...
[h1]CHRIS WEBBER CALLS TIME OUT ON NIKE SHOE DEAL[/h1]
Code:
 The Bullets Chris Webber has "severed ties" with Nikebecause he says the company "refuses" to lower the price of itsbasketball shoe named after him, according to Frank Hughes of theWASHINGTON TIMES.  Webber's three-year deal with Nike recentlyran out, and his agent, Fallasha Erwin, said that they would notnegotiate a new deal because Nike "insisted" they continue tocharge $140 for the CWebb shoe, more than any other sneaker onthe market.
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/...-WEBBER-CALLS-TIME-OUT-ON-NIKE-SHOE-DEAL.aspx
Bruh... that was a different time and KD asked that his shoes be priced affordably but you see where thats going. 

Plus Nike wasn't paying CWebb $90 - $100 Million contract either... 

Bron's goal is to be like his idol a singular brand and a Global Brand. Not only does Bron make his base contract he gets bonuses on top of that depending on Units Ordered and Sell Thru for Retailers.

He barely made one bonus on his last contract.  Nike will adjust on its pricing if it doesn't move units for them at retail but don't look to Bron to make ANY proclamations on Nike's price.

No one suggested MJ do it.. cuz he won't either.

so i just read the yahoo story about the X's and supposedly the price hike is due to trying to "avoiding the kind of violent, chaotic shopping-mall hysteria seen during the re-release of the Air Jordan XI Concords back in December".......... someone tell them that seeing someone with 315 dollar sneakers is a automatic RUN IT!!!!!!!

Just imagine if Spain had pulled it out and won. 

These kicks were already in production although these are limited it would have been alot to shred

Bruh... that was a different time and KD asked that his shoes be priced affordably but you see where thats going. 

Plus Nike wasn't paying CWebb $90 - $100 Million contract either... 

Bron's goal is to be like his idol a singular brand and a Global Brand. Not only does Bron make his base contract he gets bonuses on top of that depending on Units Ordered and Sell Thru for Retailers.

He barely made one bonus on his last contract.  Nike will adjust on its pricing if it doesn't move units for them at retail but don't look to Bron to make ANY proclamations on Nike's price.

No one suggested MJ do it.. cuz he won't either.

I agree, I wanna be....I wanna be..... liiiiike Miiiiiiike

That lace lock and lace tips better be metal because if it's plastic :smh:

Is the + version any different except for the Nike+ tech? Like premium materials?

I remember but I didn't care. >D

C.Webb has always been full of ****. Always

On a soap box complaining about Nike caking off his Jersey in college, yet homeboy was getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in college.

He left Nike over a dispute about money, the shoe price thing was just an excuse for him to past the buck.

He wasn't that dude.

C.Webb has always been full of ****. Always
On a soap box complaining about Nike caking off his Jersey in college, yet homeboy was getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in college.
He left Nike over a dispute about money, the shoe price thing was just an excuse for him to past the buck.
He wasn't that dude.
Interesting.

So what's your take on the price of these shoes, both the one eighty and three fifteen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom