Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to the conclusion that the lebron x themselves are weak.... i mean all this color combo on a different shoe
Look so much more appealing than on these.... cant always be the color combo it got to be the shoes....
Gold medal are still my fav of the bunch the fireberrys r clean n so are the jades.... the rest has yet to grow in me.....
Pressure are aight would like to c em in person... that plastic silhouette n that price increase no bueno nike....
Id is the way... its prolly gna b my first id

I came to the conclusion that the lebron x themselves are weak.... i mean all this color combo on a different shoe
Look so much more appealing than on these.... cant always be the color combo it got to be the shoes....
Gold medal are still my fav of the bunch the fireberrys r clean n so are the jades.... the rest has yet to grow in me.....
Pressure are aight would like to c em in person... that plastic silhouette n that price increase no bueno nike....
Id is the way... its prolly gna b my first id
With the IDs you're still getting a plastic silhouette with an even higher price increase. You said it can't always be the color combo, yet you're willing to buy the same shoe for a higher price because you can use different color combos? :nerd:

With the IDs you're still getting a plastic silhouette with an even higher price increase. You said it can't always be the color combo, yet you're willing to buy the same shoe for a higher price because you can use different color combos?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 Man I wouldn't waste my money on ID's if you payed me to.

i don't get why MN posts such horrible pics..take time and get a good one.. dolphins look kinda plain there but need to see better pics
Its just another hype creating procedure these blogs do.. how many times have you seen articles on the same shoe with barely any newer pictures than the previous x amount of articles?

I personally like the Dolphins CW.. it is redundant, hopefully just a sample though that isn't finished.

*right click saved* i'm gonna use this pic on the colorways i'm passing on
laugh.gif
. This one is fitting because i made up my mind and passing on the Pressures.
roll.gif
I knew someone was going to do this when I first saw this pic.
laugh.gif

how is that guy just come in this thread post that crown jewel pic and disappear? thats a **** move

how is that guy just come in this thread post that crown jewel pic and disappear? thats a **** move

tumblr_mazm0qlwEq1qz7g3z.gif

he said they are for the manager and his sons...doesn't help us much does it?

at least it's a sign that the rumored re-release might happen. :nerd:

tumblr_mazm0qlwEq1qz7g3z.gif

he said they are for the manager and his sons...doesn't help us much does it?
at least it's a sign that the rumored re-release might happen. :nerd:

Ooooooor its a sign a HOH manager withheld pairs from the public for him and his 5 sons...

For the sake of those that want the Fireberry, lets hope you're right...

Last edited:
A "perk" is extra, on the side, type stuff. If you're not getting a pay check and benifits your job is worthless to begin with

A "perk" is extra, on the side, type stuff. If you're not getting a pay check and benifits your job is worthless to begin with

I am aware of what a "perk" is :D

Just joking around buddy. That shoe was "Limited" enough, one city lost 6 chances to win by ONE employee's "perk" not to mention other employees that had that "perk" at that store. LOL!

i really want a blk and red pair for ballin but im not feelin the breds, nike EU keepin quiet about any GR drops in europe and Im not gonna pay EU money for this ID nonsense. Ill prob look to cop a pair of pressures on the bay next week when they drop in the US.

i dont even like the crown jewels

i thought not many people liked them either when they first surfaced.. now it seems like they're at the top of everyones list

how different would it be if they didn't have a catchy nickname, unique box, and if they weren't so limited :nerd:

Last edited:
i thought not many people liked them either when they first surfaced.. now it seems like they're at the top of everyones list
how different would it be if they didn't have a catchy nickname, unique box, and if they weren't so limited :nerd:
they wouldnt be ****....they would sit just like the sapphire joints

Nah, like 5 people want them. Still not a priority...

at first I was confused about the the pressure and breds because the first page mixes them together. But the pressures might actually be worth copping.....but the breds are garbage

If the Crown Jewel was the $200 enabled version i'd cop. The colorway is easy on the eyes but enough to give it that pop but the price tag + tax was not easy on the wallet. They'd compliment my iD too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom