Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah those very well may be the Dunkmans; if so looks like it comes with an alternate pair of laces, because pics of the Dunkmans on the first page have slightly different laces.

dunkmans looking pretty good, still a pass for me due to the shade of green but very nice looking

as said by many before, 1 color upper is the only thing that IMO looks good on this shoe, it might not be flashy but subtle color diffs like flywire in the window make it pop enough for me and make it more of a shoe that can be worn casually as well as for ball

When I first saw pics of the Jades they jumped out at me.  Been focusing more on other shoes lately and now that I come back to the Jades...they're just not the same.  Maybe they look a lot better in person, but I think the X is officially off my radar.

anyone who has been up close and personal with the pressures:

is the speckling on the midsole a bold yellow or it it a lighter shade of red as it seems in the pics on pg 1?

When I first saw pics of the Jades they jumped out at me.  Been focusing more on other shoes lately and now that I come back to the Jades...they're just not the same.  Maybe they look a lot better in person, but I think the X is officially off my radar.

I know what u mean. This shoe is losing steam with me. I'm starting to reconsider things.

Them Dunkmans & Crown Jewels suck...
The Pressures, Jades & Christmas Lebrons are nice tho

Wonder how crazy the last 2 are gonna be to get tho lol

I'm with everyone that has been saying this the past 2 pages... there has not been one universally well-done colorway yet

IDK if it's the silhouette that's limiting them or the designer's brains

I could see how people would like the GMs, Jades, and Pressures - but to a good number of people the color's still aren't done 100% right

Usually it's the shoe that people don't like... not the way the colors are used...

They must be waiting for the OX cart to come to town on Monday to ship all these first wave of ID's

I have a tracking number but it's NOT live yet

Those are probably the best Dunkmans since the VIIs, but that's not saying much cuz the Dunkman 8s and 9s were just dookie, especially the 8s. Curious whatever the PS Dunkmans are gonna be like though, probably gonna pass on this first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom