Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are probably the best Dunkmans since the VIIs, but that's not saying much cuz the Dunkman 8s and 9s were just dookie, especially the 8s. Curious whatever the PS Dunkmans are gonna be like though, probably gonna pass on this first one.

I actually liked the Dunkman 9 bcuz of the dark grey matte finish, but ur right, the 8 was atrocious. The X isn't worth copping, unless it's like 50 bucks.

Do people actually like the crown jewels because of the colorway or because it's limited and comes with a dust bag and a plastic diamond shaped box? Im gonna go with the latter and say 95% of you wont tell the truth why you want them either.

Last edited:
Do people actually like the crown jewels because of the colorway or because it's limited and comes with a dust bag and a plastic diamond shaped box? Im gonna go with the latter and say 95% of you wont tell the truth why you want them either.

It's a nice and unique cw. The dustbags and special box is just a bonus. This is coming from someone who picked up a pair on rd. Are they worth the 700+ bucks I don't think so I definitely wouldn't pay resale for them but for retail I kept them.

Last edited:
all these colorways are weak as ****

i've only liked the olympics. only other colorway i like are the floridians home

last dope dunkman was da lebron 7...maybe da lebron 11 will get back on da right track :lol:

Last edited:

I really wanted a pair because I like the color. Really remind me of the Cherrywood 16s. One of my favorite shoes.

Limited or GR I wish I could have gotten a pair.

i dont even like the crown jewels
i thought not many people liked them either when they first surfaced.. now it seems like they're at the top of everyones list
how different would it be if they didn't have a catchy nickname, unique box, and if they weren't so limited :nerd:

Yeah when every saw the "fireberry" name change to "crown jewel" they had a change of heart.

I feel like they should have been a Womens/GS only colorway.

I love the CW!! Best CW 10 so far...

I'm with everyone that has been saying this the past 2 pages... there has not been one universally well-done colorway yet
IDK if it's the silhouette that's limiting them or the designer's brains
I could see how people would like the GMs, Jades, and Pressures - but to a good number of people the color's still aren't done 100% right
Usually it's the shoe that people don't like... not the way the colors are used...
Corks are actually my second favorite after Jades. Kinda sad really.

yo i'm just not feeling the Xs.
To be totally honest the only Lebrons I've ever liked are
VIIs>>>>> VIIIs >> IXs > IVs (for ball only)

Why aren't there more pics of the Black/Total Orange/Metallic Silver? That **** is dropping in like a month right?

I am one of the very few that actually like the 10 better than the 9, but the 8's are the best Lebron's so far. Any word on release date for the floridians home Lebron x.

Lebron 9 swingman = best lebron, bar-none.

Was hoping for a swingman X :frown:. But who am I.

Color blocks of these X's better start being matte like the crown jewels because the glossy looks cheap. Lets hope swingmans use that anodized blue thats around the mesh because they will be fire.

Color blocks of these X's better start being matte like the crown jewels because the glossy looks cheap. Lets hope swingmans use that anodized blue thats around the mesh because they will be fire.

What are u talking about, they ALL look cheap...and that's bcuz they ARE cheap...except for the price.

Swingmans are one of my fav. LeBrons as well.. my 2 favorite athletes so i couldnt pass those up

who knows what Nike has to offer in 2013... :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom