Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh not feelin a whole lime green shoe.. bad quality pic anyways for me to decide on those

its always good to see more pics/colorways tho! keep em comin :pimp:

BTW did anyone see that tweet lebron mentioned on his page?

RT @NIKETyson: I just left @KingJames castle and I gotta say I saw the meanest colorway of the new Lebron X. 2 of them! Truuuu(Tell Em!!) :nerd: :nerd:

Promo samples come with a box but that doesn't look like a promo sample either. Swoosh looks pretty flat too.

these "Olympic" X's are super fake and there's websites selling them on youtube for a fraction of that price

"AAA quality"

Last edited:
The one jusbekicks posted are the fake ones from those sites. Mid diamond pattern is blue like the midsole on the authentic not grey. The blue paint is metallic on the authentic not matte. The laces are blue with red 3m squares on the authentic not white laces. The outsole is red on the authentic not blue. And I'm sure there are more dead giveaways.

Jades are starting to look appealing haha and the $180 tag is the kicker lol. I wouldn't rock them though.

The all red up there are a pass too, regular or Nike +.

THE GOLD MEDALS ARE THE ONLY GOOD LOOKING PAIR I'VE SEEN THUS FAR.

JADES, FLORIDIANS, AND THAT RED PAIR ARE EXTRA BOOTY CRACK :x

Added pics of the Red/White and the "Grinches" to the first page, but they aren't showing up in the OP just like pics of the Cutting Jade and the lows weren't.

I PMed Method Man about the issue just waiting to hear back from him.

So those pics on the last page were not the Jade's but most likely what the Heat will wear on Xmas? Interesting...

And that's how LeBron stole Christmas. Those really do look like Grinches now. Interesting. Drastic change in color from the previous pics. Release those official pics! :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom