Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorways are starting to flood in...

looks like we getting 2 sets of laces also.....top left corner shows extra laces

and from this pic and the grinchs pic looks like maybe LeBron or someone took these pics in the kitchen.......so im guessing all 2012 colorways are already in hand they just gonna tweet or instagram pics when ever they please

Really interested in seeing what the Dunkmans will look like

can we PLEASE get a metallic gold upper SVSM

Jades and Xmas joints are garbage.

Just notice 'flywire' text is back, it wasn't on the 9s, but make a reapperance for the X's, in the same exact position as the 8's are. So do we know who designed the X's? It can't be JP, why would he rebound in design? It's almost like the X's should of been the IX's and how the shoe is more evolved from the 8's.

Might have been some design(er) shake up for Team Lebron at Nike...

Last edited:
You dropped $435 on those?! Damn son. Those are ugly as fugg. If they didn't say Prada would you have still copped? Probably not...
laugh.gif
actually i would have.  that's the difference between me and you.  i actually buy what i like, while u buy based on the thoughts of others
i'm sorry, did you say $435, you meant $43.50, its cool I've forgotten decimals and numbers too.
i'm sorry, that was a bit harsh
happy.gif
no $435 is correct son.  i know your mom still buys your clothes and that's cool, but just take a walk in a high end store like Sak's Fifth Ave or Neimen Marcus and see for yourself
Maybe about five or six years ago
laugh.gif
These shoes are classics son and one of the best selling shoes of all time(fact btw).  so popular Prada hasn't changed the design for 7 yrs besides a few tweaks here and there and they still sell
your girl doesn't think so
^ Them joints are disgusting b
indifferent.gif
see above

Just notice 'flywire' text is back, it wasn't on the 9s, but make a reapperance for the X's, in the same exact position as the 8's are. So do we know who designed the X's? It can't be JP, why would he rebound in design? It's almost like the X's should of been the IX's and how the shoe is more evolved from the 8's.

This!

I'm pretty sure Petrie is still the designer. He was quoted as hyping up the X at one point, and the Flywire text was included on the IX Elite. So I'm not sure I'd read too much into that.

I agree about the Jades and Xmas.....I'll be passing on those. But those burgundy/maroons look very intriguing. Although the lace lock looks a little wackish, and of course, they appear to be a + model.

actually i would have.  that's the difference between me and you.  i actually buy what i like, while u buy based on the thoughts of others
no $435 is correct son.  i know your mom still buys your clothes and that's cool, but just take a walk in a high end store like Sak's Fifth Ave or Neimen Marcus and see for yourself

These shoes are classics son and one of the best selling shoes of all time(fact btw).  so popular Prada hasn't changed the design for 7 yrs besides a few tweaks here and there and they still sell
your girl doesn't think so
see above

The difference between you and I is you liked those and I didn't haha. I don't own one single release that's considered "hype" unless I like them enough to cop. You probably own Yeezy's as well, don't you? Lol.

Couple of things...

The Green/Red shoe with the speckles on the midsole are the China Jade's...retail is $180 and they release on 11/10...they are not "Grinche's" or "Xmas"

The allover Red shoe posted here is NOT the "Xmas"

The LeBron X Low's posted here are NOT the LeBron X Low's...that is complete mis-information...don't know what they are...assuming they are some sort of Asia only shoe like the Ambassador...

The first few LeBron X launches are as follows...

9/29 - Olympics ($290) - limited QTYs...pics have been posted
10/6 - Blue Diamond ($290) - limited QTYs...have not seen pics posted here
10/23 - Away ($290) - general release...have not seen pics posted here
11/10 - China Jade ($180) - limited general release...pics posted here
11/10 - Black Diamond ($180) - general release...have not seen pics posted here

JM

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it be him? This is his design. He began working on it as soon as the first pictures of the IX leaked.

Some of you think he can do no wrong. Designers slip up every now and then; the last two models in Petrie's case.

Couple of things...
The Green/Red shoe with the speckles on the midsole are the China Jade's...retail is $180 and they release on 11/10...they are not "Grinche's" or "Xmas"
The LeBron X Low's posted here are NOT the LeBron X Low's...that is complete mis-information...don't know what they are...assuming they are some sort of Asia only shoe like the Ambassador...
JM

as always TY VERY VERY MUCH GOOD SIR !

Couple of things...

JM
Good looks jmadidas.

I'll remove the pics of those low's from the OP (can't see them anyway
laugh.gif
) and update the necessary info.

laugh.gif
 The first three releases are for three bills, and you cats aren't getting the buck eighty release until November...

...then Christmas, the buck eighty five Jordan XI's are dropping...Nike is trying to correct their earnings issue, like right now...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Couple of things...
JM

typo for the Aways? normally Nike releases the regular version Aways at the end of October.. and we already saw pics of those so i dont understand why there will be a 290 version of Aways also if this info is correct...

i am tho very interested in the "black diamond" colorway :nerd:

Couple of things...
JM

Knowledge.

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Can't wait to see the Blue Diamond.

LMAO,the same song & dance every year,I'm feeling this shoe,yes there is similarities to the 8,but that shoe was fly so I can careless,& when they completely switched it up with the 9's u guys *****ed,now all of a sudden they are the holiest of the lebron line,foh,all of u bastards who dislike the shoe & colorways,will be asking us where can u find the same colorway months from now for a good price,smdh.:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom