Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

How come no one is referring to Audi cars on these? I though Audi is the lux car of the moment? :D

Just like 99% of Ferraris these lebron X+s ant gonna be used for what they been designed for, and whats new there? Back in the day Js were cutting tech and 99% of people rockin them were chillin.

The analogy with cars is similar in that price is what sets the mark for a car manufacturer to come out with a new model. 5 series/7 series is there really need for a slightly bigger saloon? No but BMW know people have money and want to spend more on the 7 making them “overshadow” the neighbors 5. Similar with the Benz C and E class its all about market segmentation and stepping stones to more expensive products.

For me a shoe is about both looks + performance, I play ball in all of my shoes. I even practice in some of my retro Js, but when it comes to game time its all about the shoe that I feel most confident in and lately that shoe has been the lebron.

so which colorway is the Nike+ or are they making a general and + elite version of every colorway?

I'M 100% SURE THIS WON'T HAPPEN. IF THEY DID, ALMOST NO ONE WOULD BUY THE NIKE+ VERSION.

THE HOTTEST COLORWAYS WILL PROBABLY BE ON THE NIKE+ VERSION WITH A FEW SPRINKLED FOR THE GENERAL VERSION. NIKE IS PUSHING THIS BBALL NIKE+ PRETTY HARD. MARK MY WORDS.

Last edited:
Why risk getting stuck with a sample/defective pair this close to RD? 10/6 is a little over a month away. I'd sit it out and wait. Especially since you know that box is already fugazi.

^^^

200% fake. The 'Olympic' colourway is slated to be a + model. Look at the box and packaging - screams fake. Report the seller to eBay.

What is the asking price?

Last edited:
video-013064.jpg

Grinches.

Fire. Copping if they are 180.

EDIT: Appear to be Jades/Chinas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom