Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the X now
I know im slow
they going off of the diamond theme. The logo. The plastic side piece. The Xs on the bottom forming diamonds. The colorways "Black Diamond, Blue Diamond" pretty sure we will see a "yellow diamond"
probably could explain the silver/black/orange pair with the diamond symbol on fire........maybe those have something to do with diamonds as well
I dont wanna think too deep :lol: I might be 100% wrong

gotta be a Pink Diamond then :nerd:

Apparently LeBron also wanted a Purple Diamond pair of kicks, but Kobe's designers have already created one for him, and nicknamed it the "8 Karat Apology." :tongue:

Couple of things...
The Green/Red shoe with the speckles on the midsole are the China Jade's...retail is $180 and they release on 11/10...they are not "Grinche's" or "Xmas"
The allover Red shoe posted here is NOT the "Xmas"
The LeBron X Low's posted here are NOT the LeBron X Low's...that is complete mis-information...don't know what they are...assuming they are some sort of Asia only shoe like the Ambassador...
The first few LeBron X launches are as follows...
9/29 - Olympics ($290) - limited QTYs...pics have been posted
10/6 - Blue Diamond ($290) - limited QTYs...have not seen pics posted here
10/23 - Away ($290) - general release...have not seen pics posted here
11/10 - China Jade ($180) - limited general release...pics posted here
11/10 - Black Diamond ($180) - general release...have not seen pics posted here
JM

Thanks for info!
So we won't be able to get the regular priced LeBron X until mid-November. That's some BS.
I wonder how many of us will be able to resist the X+ :smile:

im starting to think these are the lebron X elite/ playoff .... it makes sense same cushioning , but bubble seems bigger

arent those hyperdunk prototypes with the lebron zoom max bag though?
upper looks like the latest hyperdunk.

Generally Breds are the Aways, The Breds that we saw aren't the Aways, so there gotta be two Breds this year? Maybe the Aways will have some yellow on it or mostly red with some black perhaps? We may be confused with all these nicknames more so this year.
The breds we saw may be the 2nd bred pair like with the IVs, Im hoping for the best with these Aways that are gonna be a + model.

Why wouldn't it be him? This is his design. He began working on it as soon as the first pictures of the IX leaked.

Some of you think he can do no wrong. Designers slip up every now and then; the last two models in Petrie's case.
I know they can slip up, but this seems (to me) a huge slip up. The X's should of been the IX's based on design and evolution cues, I mean it's basically the VIII's with a backwards swoosh and larger swoosh on the toe (8 v1 had the smaller swoosh on the toe) and the airbag chambers are boxed instead of circular. It's like JP presented THIS design to Nike and they said "nah, it's too similar to the VIII's, like a v4, we need something more radical, completely different... think outside the box", than bam, he completes the current IX. Than for the X's, JP cleans it up a bit, changes the tongue design, adds Hyperflight design cues and other aesthetics and represent it to Nike at the next boarding meeting. Bam, we have the VIII v4 X's. Lol. IDK, Im putting to much into this.

Patiently waiting on pictures for the new colorways JM mentioned. This "diamond" concept sounds nice. Hoping the execution is on point too.

The breds we saw may be the 2nd bred pair like with the IVs, Im hoping for the best with these Aways that are gonna be a + model.

An Away colorway at that price is insane. It's gotta be along the lines of the red Elite IX but in the form of the X. We shall see.

im just hoping the "black diamond" colorway has that diamond textured swoosh... even tho its 180.. :rolleyes

COLORWAYS SO FAR ARE VERY LACKLUSTER. CONTRARY TO THE 9.

While I agree with this statement so far...I'm not that upset about it lol. Last year I bought the China's way back in October when they first dropped, but didn't like the 9 all that much, just that blue/orange CW was executed great. Then the 9 totally grew on me...10 pairs of regular 9's, an iD pair, 3 pairs of Elites, AND the MVP pack...all for a shoe I wasn't that stoked on but ended up loving.

Now I like the X very much, but kinda glad so far I'm only feeling the USA and Jade's...let my wallet breath especially with this X+ stuff this season. But still excited to see what Nike has coming down the pike :D

No actually your comment didn't make any sense and was very narrow minded. You must not get out much if you don't realize that the majority of people wear sneakers casually and they're a part of societies every day wardrobe. From young kids to senior citizens. All these people camping out for Foams and retro Jordan's are doing it to ball in them?
And have you ever thought about it being a gimmick? To get you to pay the extra money and to separate themselves from the other companies and models. Nike does a good job of parting peoples money from their wallet.
If they're so concerned about people playing basketball in them they would come out with team models in basic colorways. Not elaborate colorways. How many people played in their Miami Vices and South Beach's?
Air Max 2009's are running kicks? Can you run in them? You can add Nike+ running tech to them. Now how many people do you see running in them versus just wearing casually. The majority of people don't run in them, and they're much better running kicks without that technology.
The argument that you are presenting is purely hypothetical, due to the intentions of the manufacturer.

Nike made this shoe, the three hundred dollar model, to be played in, particularly due to the elements involved, period. It doesn't matter what YOU and people like YOU plan on using it for, the reason it was created was for basketball, it is as simple as that. You can twist and say whatever it is that you want to say in order to justify your wants and needs, but Nike didn't put a vertical jump measuring device in the shoe, in order to measure how many times you sit down, and then get up off of a toilet.

COLORWAYS SO FAR ARE VERY LACKLUSTER. CONTRARY TO THE 9.

While I agree with this statement so far...I'm not that upset about it lol. Last year I bought the China's way back in October when they first dropped, but didn't like the 9 all that much, just that blue/orange CW was executed great. Then the 9 totally grew on me...10 pairs of regular 9's, an iD pair, 3 pairs of Elites, AND the MVP pack...all for a shoe I wasn't that stoked on but ended up loving.

Now I like the X very much, but kinda glad so far I'm only feeling the USA and Jade's...let my wallet breath especially with this X+ stuff this season. But still excited to see what Nike has coming down the pike :D

I FEEL YOU ON THIS.

I GUESS MY WALLET WILL TAKE A BREATHER AS WELL. NOTHING SO FAR IS A COP BESIDES THE USA COLORWAY. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE OTHER COLORWAYS JM POSTED BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THEY WILL BE BUTT CRACK AS WELL. GUESS I CAN'T BE MAD AT SAVING MONEY.

I know they can slip up, but this seems (to me) a huge slip up. The X's should of been the IX's based on design and evolution cues, I mean it's basically the VIII's with a backwards swoosh and larger swoosh on the toe (8 v1 had the smaller swoosh on the toe) and the airbag chambers are boxed instead of circular. It's like JP presented THIS design to Nike and they said "nah, it's too similar to the VIII's, like a v4, we need something more radical, completely different... think outside the box", than bam, he completes the current IX. Than for the X's, JP cleans it up a bit, changes the tongue design, adds Hyperflight design cues and other aesthetics and represent it to Nike at the next boarding meeting. Bam, we have the VIII v4 X's. Lol. IDK, Im putting to much into this.
You're talking about the new airbag that hasnt been put on any other shoe yet? (no pun) They also added flywire that connected to the laces/lace holes, so when you pull on them it makes the whole shoe locked down. So im not sure if thats been implemented to the degree that it has in this shoe.

Ironic that the USA Lebron Xs release in China first. I know it's a very important market, but it's the USA COLORWAY W/ FLAG in a gold medal Olympic year. :smh:

Ironic that the USA Lebron Xs release in China first. I know it's a very important market, but it's the USA COLORWAY W/ FLAG in a gold medal Olympic year. :smh:

Seriously starting to believe Nike cut a deal with some kind of partner manufacturer to debut certain shoes in China first in an effort to strike a cheaper manufacturer deal, from 5 cents a day to 2 cents. Don't know how that would work at all but perhaps...just perhaps, then again China owns like 70% of the USA so maybe thats the reason :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom