Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be some regular X $180 pairs that will have some desirable colorways. Won't all be saved for X+.

The White Floridians are :pimp:  in Person.

and

Nope. Those Floridians are HOT trash.

These should of been the Floridians, (Dolphins CW)

nike-lebron-7-miami-dolphins.png

d3414d8eb75c32a9aafd89e5aa4db0686d7232.jpg

Last edited:
dolphins should be interesting... gonna be limited tho, id be shocked if Nike made it a GR :smh:

So glad to hear about the hyperfuse on these being not so stiff and the cushioning being the way it is. Getting excited over here...:D

So with that logic if a shoe is appealing enough you won't mind paying $500 retail for them? Because I bet in a few years Nike can pull that off with the mentality you have. I'm not hating, I'm just asking. Where do you draw the line when you know cost of production is nowhere near what they charge?

It's not MY logic or MY mentality, its reality. I don't even know if, nor did I state that I was gonna buy the 290 joints, although I'd be lying by saying I won't consider it. I have my limits and I know what I can and cannot afford and what I will and won't put up with.

As far as production cost vs. retail...again, it's NEVER been fair.

There seems to be no bounds when a SH really wants something. Nike is just testing it at retail, because there's an opportunity and a market for it. Let's not be naive.

Nah brother, it's not so much the price but rather the overall design. If you look at the line from I-IX they've all been distinctly different. It's OK for the Hyperposite to resember the 'Bron VIII as it's not part of the line, but this shoe - it's the 'Bron X, it needs to be different.
On another note, is LBJ's signature anywhere on the shoe? Tongue? Sole?

But if I genuinely like the design, should I shun it because it shares similiarities to a previous sig in the line? Is the XVI not a dope shoe because it has patent leather and a clear sole? Does anyone care that the Jordan 3 and 4 share the exact same sole as other Nikes on the shelf at the same time?

Sure, they could've been a lil more daring, but that does not make my opinion towards what is sway either way.

People care too much about these looking good with jeans.
I only care about how they perform. Casual appeal is secondary.
People wear anything casually these days. People pull off anything.

And it's not going to be like any of those PS that's for damn sure :lol: Maybe the top row, middle pair and 3rd row down, last pair. Or mostly orange with new green and white.

It never ceases to amaze me how the same people that yell preserve the culture, the game aint the same, sneakerhead this sneakerhead that, old school old school blah blah blah are the same cats that dont miss the smallest opportunity to insult someone for the most insignificant thing. :smh:
All Love :D

I just thought that his "web blogz I red" spelling was hilarious, hence my :rofl: , but I will co-sign your "all love" :smokin

great PS skills but I do not think Nike is "that" creative...

that dolphin colorway in the pic above looks like what the X release will be

this what a member said, " Miami Dolphin themed X, not a + so a regular X....Miami dolphin color teal or whatever with a white swoosh, orange outline, orange laces, orange swoosh on the tongue, white midsole, miami dolphin orange color 360 bubble"

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Nope. Those Floridians are HOT trash.
These should of been the Floridians, (Dolphins CW)
d3414d8eb75c32a9aafd89e5aa4db0686d7232.jpg

What I never understood about the unreleased samples is why? Why didn't they release? Most of the 7 samples I have never seen lebron wear, it's always someone close to him. It's like he saves them for his crew, since by the time the season is over, tour in china is over, he's in camp with the next model.

sorry if it's already been posted ...... marqueesole has the away floridians and black/orange up, no price or sizes yet, but damn both pair look so good. them floridians will be mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom