Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacktown83 requested a Dolphins PS. So here are some possible ideas:

Nice work. Take note Nike.

Air-knight can screw them selves with that price!!! Couple more hundred and you can get a DMP. I could see if they had them at $550 at most SMH!

great PS skills but I do not think Nike is "that" creative...
that dolphin colorway in the pic above looks like what the X release will be
this what a member said, " Miami Dolphin themed X, not a + so a regular X....Miami dolphin color teal or whatever with a white swoosh, orange outline, orange laces, orange swoosh on the tongue, white midsole, miami dolphin orange color 360 bubble"
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Based off the actual Dolphin info:

Based off that Sample Dolphin 8:

Really liking the home floridians CW.....My intial opinion on the Xs were eww but they've grown on me a bit.....

Dat soft orange tho....:pimp:

This is just like when the Elites dropped...early pairs going for waaaayyyy more than retail. Air-Knight needs to simmer with those prices. The X+ will be an easycop come RD, even if you have to put in a bit of homework they will be available just like the Elites...

Last edited:
I think Air-Knight originally had it up for $510 or 550. I was disgusted. I checked today morning, I almost puked.

Back to blue themed shoes for the All Star game perhaps??
Nike's not letting their ASG shoes leak this early. And JM already said a 10/6 RD for the blue diamond so no these aren't them.
But time will tell if the ASG's are blue this year or not.

Nike's not letting their ASG shoes leak this early. And JM already said a 10/6 RD for the blue diamond so no these aren't them.

Reading is fundamental!! :rofl: Thanks for making feel like an idiot being I read JM's post a few days ago and just went and re-read the first page...and 10/6 it is indeed. Got all excited for new colorways though that's for sure... :smokin

I think the World gave Nike too much hype last year w/ the "Galaxy" Theme for their All-Star players...I think they gonna ride it again this year, but probably something a whole lot different and better...I honestly think they shld do planets...cuz, its something about them giving Blake the Moon print last year that made me think of it...

Does anybody know the theme of this coming ASG? I know its in Houston, but are they going to have the Space theme like last time or Mars maybe this time?

Reading is fundamental!! :rofl: Thanks for making feel like an idiot being I read JM's post a few days ago and just went and re-read the first page...and 10/6 it is indeed. Got all excited for new colorways though that's for sure... :smokin
Na you're good brotha :lol:. Honestly wouldn't mind them going with a blue All Star shoe this year. Maybe add some type of graphic/print (graffiti IV esque). As long as they're not gradient. Never really got in to the 6 or 8 asg.

Does anybody know the theme of this coming ASG? I know its in Houston, but are they going to have the Space theme like last time or Mars maybe this time?
Me & u thinkin the same thing...lol. Give probably KD or LeBron either Sun or something else, cuz they can get hot...Give Kobe, Pluto (which isn't considered a planet anymore) before anyone try to correct me, lol...for just being Cold Blooded...But, I wldnt mind seeing a Earth, Mars, Pluto, Moon or Sun theme shoe for their all stars this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom