Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you know what they'll charge for the Championship pack.
sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
LOL...they probably gonna start the price @ a size 8 for $900 and size 12 and up $3000...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I really want to know this, but is it going to be an traditional Black/red colorway and if so, will it be the regular version that is $180? I'm not dishing out $290 for the plus version if it comes out in tha version only.. Thanks..

I really want to know this, but is it going to be an traditional Black/red colorway and if so, will it be the regular version that is $180? I'm not dishing out $290 for the plus version if it comes out in tha version only.. Thanks..

Pretty sure Black/Red is always going to be a GR color and probably in the cheapest model. That's their go-to

Just now noticed the Home Floridians have a textured Swoosh, similarly to the Nike+ models...Hopefully it's just the lighting making it look like that.I prefer the Home's over the Aways, but I'm not dropping $300 on em. Would be a shame if those are Nike+. 

I wonder if these are gonna be on Nike ID.
sick.gif
at just the thought of the prices.
What's wrong with the price? It would be pretty much the same as 9s, most likely $225 before tax.

edit: I guess Nike is going to pull Jordan 2012 on this. The good colorways for Jordan 2012 UNC/YOTD/JBC were the box sets that retailed at $225 while the regular white/black and black/red were $180.

Last edited:
a few pics i found on twitter/ instagram..

not sure if these are the blue diamonds.. i saw the blue diamonds will be 290 and these dont have that diamond swoosh... fakes? or possibly GS sizes..

7910594104_399362e5c3_b.jpg

7910593494_43cf49ec6b_b.jpg

silver/orange :pimp: :pimp:

7910594892_16b65779ea_b.jpg

7910577214_c5fb4da247_b.jpg

Last edited:
those "blue diamonds" look fake. The dynamic flywire isnt by the lace holes. The air bag doesn't look right either.

those "blue diamonds" look fake. The dynamic flywire isnt by the lace holes. The air bag doesn't look right either.

yeah thats what i was thinking.. the people who posted those pics said they were Grade School sizes so I figured id post them anyways since it at least gives us a general idea of what the color scheme is gonna be..assuming theyre GS sizes lol

damn the blue diamonds had so much potential based off the name alone (fades, gradients, patent, etc) and its blue upper with contrasting teal panels :x :smh:

Does anybody know the theme of this coming ASG? I know its in Houston, but are they going to have the Space theme like last time or Mars maybe this time?
Me & u thinkin the same thing...lol. Give probably KD or LeBron either Sun or something else, cuz they can get hot...Give Kobe, Pluto (which isn't considered a planet anymore) before anyone try to correct me, lol...for just being Cold Blooded...But, I wldnt mind seeing a Earth, Mars, Pluto, Moon or Sun theme shoe for their all stars this year...
laugh.gif
 Y'all crazy. They used the galaxy theme last year because the ASG was in Orlando, and the Space Coast/Kennedy Space Center is located in Central Florida not too far away from Orlando.

It will probably be Houston themed.

laugh.gif
 Y'all crazy. They used the galaxy theme last year because the ASG was in Orlando, and the Space Coast/Kennedy Space Center is located in Central Florida not too far away from Orlando.

Last time I heard, does Houston have a Space Program as well...so, who's to say it won't be another "Outta this World" theme again

LOL...Yeah, those really do. Those let my hopes down real quick, but the Blue still looks nice. For a moment I thought they were this year's "SLH", but I just wanna hope those are fakes, cuz if the blue is any thing like the 9's China...I'm copping

laugh.gif

Last time I heard, does Houston have a Space Program as well...so, who's to say it won't be another "Outta this World" theme again
YOU SIR ARE RIGHT. I wonder if they'd do it again. Go from Galaxy to universe or some crazy stuff like that..... 

Exaclty...thats where "Houston we have a problem".... comes from. If im not wrong, Houston is where the first Space Program originated from and then it expanded to FLA for geographic reasons.

i hope the black diamonds are more impressive than the blues.. dont really care for those. especially if theyre gonna be 290

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom