Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i literally like every colorway in this thread.... these are sickkkkk. i cannot wait, that cutting jade is looking extra freaky!

Yeah I like the Questions, I like the direction of what Addisas is doing with D Rose too. But when it comes to materials I feel like Nike leads the pack and righteously so due to the amount of money they make for R&D. But the Foamposite material is a tank and I don't think that can be disputed. I think for as "hard" as LeBron they should want to make him the face of "durability" products. Not just gimmicks pretending to measure up. But these kind of conversations will never end.. Chevy over Ford, PC over Mac, Democrat over Republican, Booty over Breast, and vise versa. My opinion is everything is irrelevant in pursuit of the "experience". Most people will do something once to give an accurate conclusion based on their experience despite what it took to accomplish that experience(within reason mind you).

P.S. I would personally like to express my regret to anyone that finds my post a little "long" and or "thread consuming" as I have watch Niketalk for years since I was a senior in highschool back in 2000-2001 and have been patiently waiting to be able to contribute to a community I feel understands me and the things that enjoy( not a lot of sneaker geeks on Mississippi) while enjoying information and discussions about the past/future purchases in our personal portfolio. I am enjoying my experience and hope to enjoy all the members and the contributions that you have to share( positive and negative). 8)

You guys playing cards?

jags.gif

Yeah I like the Questions, I like the direction of what Addisas is doing with D Rose too. But when it comes to materials I feel like Nike leads the pack and righteously so due to the amount of money they make for R&D. But the Foamposite material is a tank and I don't think that can be disputed. I think for as "hard" as LeBron they should want to make him the face of "durability" products. Not just gimmicks pretending to measure up. But these kind of conversations will never end.. Chevy over Ford, PC over Mac, Democrat over Republican, Booty over Breast, and vise versa. My opinion is everything is irrelevant in pursuit of the "experience". Most people will do something once to give an accurate conclusion based on their experience despite what it took to accomplish that experience(within reason mind you).
P.S. I would personally like to express my regret to anyone that finds my post a little "long" and or "thread consuming" as I have watch Niketalk for years since I was a senior in highschool back in 2000-2001 and have been patiently waiting to be able to contribute to a community I feel understands me and the things that enjoy( not a lot of sneaker geeks on Mississippi) while enjoying information and discussions about the past/future purchases in our personal portfolio. I am enjoying my experience and hope to enjoy all the members and the contributions that you have to share( positive and negative).
glasses.gif
Boy, a ton of people, those including myself, disagree with you there my man!

But hey, do you!

It's cool, not everybody's gonna agree and I'm okay with that. Nonetheless what's good on some new info? Anybody have anything like if these will make it to Nike ID or any other info?

So it is a new cushioning setup, that's what I was trying to say Long. He just wrote it much more eloquently lol. Great review.

Last edited:
So LONG, after someone who has balled in the shoes tells you all this, and claims durability is not an issue but rather upgraded over previous installments, are you still going to say Adidas shoes are better quality??

So LONG, after someone who has balled in the shoes tells you all this, and claims durability is not an issue but rather upgraded over previous installments, are you still going to say Adidas shoes are better quality??
You already know the answer to this question...

"Are they worth the extra money for the Nike+ version? I said this during the Hyperdunk 2012 review and I’ll say it again… not unless you are going to become a professional basketball player. The Nike+ system is not useful to the average ball player.

Are they worth the $180 price tag that will be on the non-Nike+ version? That’s up to you… Nike is a luxury brand. If you can afford luxury then go for it but if you can’t then you will get by just fine with a $50 pair sneakers found at the Nike outlet or some other discount store… trust me, I have firsthand experience with this and I got by just fine."

This was taken from Nightwings written performance review...which I though was GREAT! IMO this quote is the perfect summation of this shoe and everything that is surrounding it. In his Lebron Elite performance review he said he was judging the shoe STRICTLY on performance (which is in actuality what these shoes are made for, despite all the casual users we have here) and he was pleased with how that shoe performed, so now it's basically up the consumer/user if the price tag is "worth" it...AMEN brother! :D

Last edited:
only interested in the olympics +,floridians home, and the dolphin clorway (hope those leak soon), but so far dissapointing compared to the 9s

So LONG, after someone who has balled in the shoes tells you all this, and claims durability is not an issue but rather upgraded over previous installments, are you still going to say Adidas shoes are better quality?
This is only one shoe, and it is a shoe that not many others have worn outside of LeBron, to play ball in.

I can point to many shoes that are made by Adidas, those that are far more durable and of higher quality, than what Nike has done over the past few seasons, years even. So when the Rose III, or the DHIII are on my feet, I then will make an honest comparison of them to this new LeBron shoe, through those of whom who have actually worn them, in order to play ball...

..because I'm still not buying them. Plastic for a buck eighty? Naaaaaawwww. 
"Are they worth the extra money for the Nike+ version? I said this during the Hyperdunk 2012 review and I’ll say it again… not unless you are going to become a professional basketball player. The Nike+ system is not useful to the average ball player.
Are they worth the $180 price tag that will be on the non-Nike+ version? That’s up to you… Nike is a luxury brand. If you can afford luxury then go for it but if you can’t then you will get by just fine with a $50 pair sneakers found at the Nike outlet or some other discount store… trust me, I have firsthand experience with this and I got by just fine."
This was taken from Nightwings written performance review...which I though was GREAT! IMO this quote is the perfect summation of this shoe and everything that is surrounding it. In his Lebron Elite performance review he said he was judging the shoe STRICTLY on performance (which is in actuality what these shoes are made for, despite all the casual users we have here) and he was pleased with how that shoe performed, so now it's basically up the consumer/user if the price tag is "worth" it...AMEN brother! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Performance review is up on nightwing2303's website:
http://nightwing2303.com/nike-lebron-x-10-performance-review/
:smokin :smokin :smokin

The guy knows his shoes, and exactly how tech affects the way an athlete performs. His reviews are great, and he definitely deserves all the samples and early releases he gets. Much respect to him.

As far as the X goes.......at this point, I'm more interested in its performance than its style, whereas the IX was all about the cool colours and street appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom