Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj-laughing.gif
Fantastic response! I'm wondering if Nike is playing a sick joke on LeBron with the price of the mids, and now the look of the lows. It's like, he can move shoes, but let's see if he can move these.....
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
YOU A FOOL. YO I SAW THAT ON THE NEWS AND INSTANTLY HIT THE FACE PALM. MY NEXT THOUGHT WAS I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA THOSE RESPONSIBLE. CATS TRYING TO BRING THE LEBRON LINE TO JORDAN LEVEL OF CRAZINESS IN THE 90s.
ANYWAY, WHAT'S THE WORD ON POTENTIAL RELEASE DATE OF THE USA 10s?

Why does a Footaction have a shoe this early?

maybe im missing something are these supposed to drop soon :nerd:

Just seen today that these USA are releasing as "blue diamond" there's also a black diamond and china jade releasing

Why does a Footaction have a shoe this early?
maybe im missing something are these supposed to drop soon
nerd.gif
Interesting.....
I feel like the news report was inaccurate. They were probably trying to steal elites or something along those lines. The news just trying to make it sound as ridiculous as it can be. Probably just tying in the publicity Nike was getting with the $315 Lebron X reports. Highly doubt X's are sitting in stock rooms right now, unless they planning on dropping in a couple of weeks? 
nerd.gif

Maybe I missed it, but is anyone else wondering why the info and concrete pics have surfaced so soon??  I understanding riding the Lebron wave as he's cookin right now but Im just surprised. 

JS"

was looking through the FNL launch list (work there) and there was a Lebron X with the colorway "China Jade". it was the next colorway releasing after the USA +'s. :nerd:

was looking through the FNL launch list (work there) and there was a Lebron X with the colorway "China Jade". it was the next colorway releasing after the USA +'s. :nerd:

hook us up with a few pics when u guys get the Xs in?

this was shown months ago. if they are the regular $180 pair still, we shall see.
d5126106f2f55a206cf97adbbcf76904a786e476_r.jpg

The only other Nike release with "China Jade" was the Melo:

So based off that here are some PSs:

for some reason those jades remind me of the V3 8 dunkman but switched colors. why do those look so much like V3 8

strange how the 10 lows have the swoosh the conventional way. the lows just look disgusting and I mean this in a bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom