Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me this is a joke? It's a reverse Liverpool :smh:

air-knight is already sold out of X+, not sure of how many pairs they had but i guess that is a small indication of what may come...:smh:

Damn someone needs to step up and slap dude suggesting these colorblockings for the X's :lol:

Colorways have a lot of potential, just need the blocking to be done better.

I feel like the news report was inaccurate. They were probably trying to steal elites or something along those lines. The news just trying to make it sound as ridiculous as it can be. Probably just tying in the publicity Nike was getting with the $315 Lebron X reports. Highly doubt X's are sitting in stock rooms right now, unless they planning on dropping in a couple of weeks? :nerd:

There's another article posted in the Jordan forum that says they were Jordan's found retailing for $165. That makes a hell of a lot more sense than these Lebrons retailing for $375. Just saying.
I'm guessing they were after the playoff 7s and the store had 18 pairs. Just sayin...

And while I'm in here, I remember the initial pics posted to be the 8 lows weren't actually them, this could easily be the same situation. Whatever these lows are, I'm not touching them, they will sit on the shelf along with the Nike+ version of the 10s

hoping the lows are performance beasts (full length zoom would be nice) to counteract how ugly they are

Those Jade's look like hot steaming feces. Are they going to make all the GR  this terrible? Nike trippin on the color blocking so far.

Here is something else...Nike got dudes actually THANKFUL for a $180/$185 sneaker....
Nike = hustlin hard
THIS... Thanks bruh.... I think thats what EVERYONE is missing.

For all the adults who drive regularly we know when gas was around 2 bucks.. and some of us even less know when gas hits $3.40 we are doing cartwheels at the pump. 

You push this price waaay waaaay up... then bring it down saying Nike is working to make shoes more affordable to the every day athlete and BOOM.  Another PR win.

This PR hit is about making news which it has. 

Bruh's.. the last thing to expect Nike to hit is a down fall of 9-11 proportions. When was the last time thats happened?  One shoe or signature line will not send Nike in a downward spiral no matter how much detractors would like.

Realize there are dumb people at Nike.. but smarter folks over them making ultimate decisions to keep things business as usual. Nike often moves guys around from category to category when they arent handling things the "Nike" way. 

What I dont understand is MOST folks buying kicks are getting them to do exactly what secretz says... show them off... then resell them. Wheres the fun in that?  Does ANYONE wear kicks anymore or simply buy them to show and tell then sell?

Booty I say.. pure booty.

im thinkin the jades are this years christmas colors. could be wrong tho...

There are idiots already calling the "jade" colorway another "South Beach" colorway, :lol: LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!!!

air-knight is already sold out of X+, not sure of how many pairs they had but i guess that is a small indication of what may come...:smh:

I think it's just people who want to be idiots and spend that much on an early release, I wouldn't read much into it.

--

Jade's look alright. Apparently some dude said a China only release? First thought to that would be the China IXs which were only supposed to be a China release, then came overseas.

--

10 lows = Lebron X + Lebron 8 low + 360 BB low.

Last edited:
Personally will not pay retail. Will wait for a 30% markdown MINIMUM. will just beat my pair to the ground anyway. :tongue:

i dont think the jades are gonna be the xmas colorway this year. although it is the xmascolors. the strings are red on the jades cause jade necklaces have a red string on a jade pendant. thats why that is the color blocking. i see why they did that. i think they are gonna make it this year's 'china' colorway. that would only make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom