Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna try and cop those Home floridans when or if they release :pimp: :pimp:

and then i may just get the black floridans to go with them >D

my man at the shop just showed me these :nerd: :smokin
2rwuy9v.jpg

now these are :smokin

those home floridians are nice...knew Nike was gone throw da better colorways on da + version :rolleyes :smh::frown:

Notice the swoosh is protruding (bejeweled? Idk what it's called) and on the first Floridian it's normal. Wonder why that is....

NOT bejeweled

It's called faceting. The faceted swoosh

That is the terminology you are looking for...

i seriously hope Nike puts that swoosh on some regular colorways as well.. :smh:

keep in mind that $180 is also pretty expensive IMO.. but now that we see a 315$ model, it makes the regular model sound "cheap" so we have to settle for less...

who remembers the quality on the LeBron 8 V1?? leather, 360 air max etc. and they were $160..

sorry, thats my rant about the whole situation.. IMO nike is low balling us

Last edited:
Nike with the grimey business tactic saving the colorways everyone wants for the +. :smh: :lol:

Been stated a lot the floridians would look much better with a white base upper.

They look clean but still a pass for me.

I think it's just people who want to be idiots and spend that much on an early release, I wouldn't read much into it.
--
Jade's look alright. Apparently some dude said a China only release? First thought to that would be the China IXs which were only supposed to be a China release, then came overseas.
--
10 lows = Lebron X + Lebron 8 low + 360 BB low.

i see what the big deal is regarding price, but then again i dont see what the big deal is...reason being that most of us have paid 200, 300, 400, 500+ resale price for shoes. we know who we are and if we are honest with ourselves we can admit it.

i am not saying that we should be cool with it, but if those same people are now saying..."oh, well, i would go ahead and drop the 290+ on those home floridians or i would bite the bullet on those USA's". who are you fooling? yourself.

SOME of the same people complaining about the price in this thread are the same people saying they may have to grab this or that pair.

change comes in many forms...i myself have decided to leave Jordan Brand alone for the most part (90%) and only get one or two releases

2. even if i love a shoe like the lebron 8 etc...i will only get the best colorways in that line. no more than 3 or 4 pairs total...i will do the same with the X/X+

Some of us NTers have every single pair of the last 2 lines. what does that total up to? 10 to 20 colorways per model of the same shoe? doubling up on shoes? FOR ME, THATS OD. (i used to do this as well) i valued having every shoes that released. not anymore.

so if i like a few pairs of the X+, i will cop. i will do my part in fighting cost by leaving any shoe i just like/not crazy about/owned 5 times in the past alone.

just my 2 cents on how i plan to cut back.`

Last edited:
complain about the price all you want but once nike shows the SB colorway as the +model everyones gonna hop back on the wagon.

i will pass on all +colorways just like the elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom