Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this the only "all red" shoe releasing? I saw the picture with all the style numbers on it that had a different color description from the Crown Jewels.

Last edited:
That's fair but I know from experience a lot of people don't read every page, just the last couple, so it's a reoccurring question on a fast moving thread. Also, people often throw out links where there's literally no info in it, just diluted regurgitation sourced but uncredited from us. I don't care where the info is coming from or who gets it first. I only care that you guys are getting the best and most accurate info out there. If it came from elsewhere, I'm happy for them. This scene needs more of it. We're just getting a little sick of doing all the legwork and heavy lifting so other people can pass off a third rate copy as their own. Find the best info wherever it is, not a big thing to me.

Not to take my focus off the shoes itself...but, that shoe box if ******g amazing!!! That's what you're paying for

This is exactly what is missing from all of Nike's official photos. They should have included clean images of the special box packaging and that would have put a lot of people over the finish line on these. Could have easily shot the shoes inside and coming out of the box and it was a wrap on the Jewels.

Brilliant will these release on NDC also?

They might but there are no announced plans to at this time. I just confirmed this with Nike Store for you. Only Nike LeBron X+ (or any style for that matter) they say they are releasing next weekend on the 29th online is the USA colorway. I asked about Crown Jewel again but nothing showing up in their system for now. Hope that helps.

This is exactly what is missing from all of Nike's official photos. They should have included clean images of the special box packaging and that would have put a lot of people over the finish line on these. Could have easily shot the shoes inside and coming out of the box and it was a wrap on the Jewels.

I prefer if they didn't as of right now these seem to be flying under the radar for the time being, and would like for those who do want these to be able to purchase these on NDC without the site immediately crashing.

Fireberry X's is the name **** all the crown jewel ******** if anything im call them the ocean spray cranberries

brilliant you a super troller just trying get this corny story and name out....leave it be people will call it what they like

I prefer if they didn't as of right now these seem to be flying under the radar for the time being, and would like for those who do want these to be able to purchase these on NDC without the site immediately crashing.
Wait what lol? I thought he just said they had no plans of releasing these on NDC. You have me all confused now.

According to their twitter...They said they not getting em...Only 3 Nike stores and 5 HOH...so, good luck w/ tryna get these if you wanted em'
Yeah so I hear but others keep saying NDC will have them lol. Anyway I just want the joints for trade bait. Their not really that hot to me and I could give a f*ck about how nice the shoe box looks.

Last edited:
Yeah, Nike shld of been done showed the packaging for these...If they gonna do that for all the "Diamond +" shoes, I can be down w/ the price tag a lil bit, but I think I actually want the "Blue Diamond" now...especially if it comes w/ this presentation

Yeah so I hear but others keep saying NDC will have them lol. Anyway I just want the joints for trade bait. Their not really that hot to and I could give a f*ck about how nice the shoe box looks.
LOL...I feel ya', but if you wanna just hit up NDC's twitter to make sure it's been posted over 50x's that they're not gettin em

I didn't even see that my fault I thought they were realeasing them on NDC, now im pissed
mean.gif
It's cool man yeah that's some straight goofy sh*t.

ppl actually want the crown jewel cw? i willing to bet resale price of a lebron x sports pack that if that fireberry cw was a GR it would sit on shelves. why doesnt nike just make all lebrons limited that way every shoe would sell out.

I live in LV. it's so hard to win these twitter RSVP's though! trying to get these fireberry's today though.

According to their twitter...They said they not getting em...Only 3 Nike stores and 5 HOH...so, good luck w/ tryna get these if you wanted em'

Correct. And I spoke with someone on the phone too who said the same thing, no plans as of today to release Crown Jewel on NDC this or next week either. I wouldn't be surprised them showing up at couple more spots after this week though. Will be pretty difficult to get a pair. It's all raffles and rare supply stock.

theres more than 3 nike stores that got them.

but just got my rsvp at nike la after missing out at nike sm when i accidentally dm'ed nike la instead
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom