Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics :pimp:

& lol @ y'all saying an RSVP (limited quantities) is simular to a pre order. IT's not if they already have a set amount for the public guiz

:EDIT: SEEING PPL WHO "DIDN'T LIKE" THESE AT FIRST BEAST & POST THE MOST NOW. OLE GOTTA SEE EM IN PERSON/THAT PIC MAKES EM LOOK :pimp: FACED *$$ :smh:

Last edited:
If you had a chance to buy only one pair of the gold medal editions, would you go with the lebron x or the Kd?

Hate these kind of pics because they make the shoe look sooooo much better than real life. Those Jades are Killing everything, they look evil for some reason. That pic makes the Blue Diamonds look pretty damn good, China 9 like minus the orange....
Anybody know if the HOH's will allow the use of Bday Coupons on these tomorrow?
u said that right...That pic make all the shoes look nice. Especially the Jades...I'm on a game time decision for those GM's...I really want em', but don't wanna drop $300 tomorrow neither

Hate these kind of pics because they make the shoe look sooooo much better than real life. Those Jades are Killing everything, they look evil for some reason. That pic makes the Blue Diamonds look pretty damn good, China 9 like minus the orange....
Anybody know if the HOH's will allow the use of Bday Coupons on these tomorrow?

u said that right...That pic make all the shoes look nice. Especially the Jades...I'm on a game time decision for those GM's...I really want em', but don't wanna drop $300 tomorrow neither

Tomorrow is the only time you can get them for 300$. One hour later, price will go up 150 at least.

Damn, how limited are these things? I RSVP'd a pair, but was debating picking them up. I really like how they look on feet. Look pretty comfy too. I think Im gonna have to get them to try them out.

:smh: @ these weak passes at trying to sell, I'd hate to see how y'all come at females. No wonder there's so many, "relationship advice" threads in general

/saltypost

Well, no Brons for me. I can't stand this raffle garbage. We need to get back to first come first serve.
I love raffles won twice  /DANCE. sz 11 and 11.5, I'll be flippin the sz 11. Glad houston has 3 Hohs took my 2 bros with me got 6 raffle tickets, one Hoh said they were just giving out tickets for the shoes so missed out on one location.

ALL this Nike DM sh*t and Footlocker sh*t is rigged and needs a serious overhaul. It really doesn't matter how quick you think you responded. The simple fact that there is no transparency to the whole process is very alarming and IMO can never be seen as impartial.
mean.gif
Any lottery process that adds a human to the situation behind the wheel and doesn't allow the contestants to actually see the process of how the winners are chosen should never be accepted as trustworthy.
Nah there at least somewhat legit, i have no hookups took my 2 brothers with me to get raffle tickets since they werent doing sh*t turns out they both win a pair and i didn't WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom