Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...got through at NTSM for the Blue's....but i dont want those 
laugh.gif

Thanks i did not see a tweet of the time. Ahhh this is getting aggravating.
my bad....i read it wrong i think.  when i went back to look at the blk 7s that dropped prior, it said between 10 am - 8 pm.  i'm assuming it applies to these lebrons as well...?  idk.  i've got 16 mins before i have to step into a meeting....ugh.

All good I thought it was 10am-4pm but that's the pick up time. I'm ready to give up already. >:

That'll be great if you can pull it off in the meeting lol

Last edited:
All good I thought it was 10am-4pm but that's the pick up time. I'm ready to give up already.
mad.gif

That'll be great if you can pull it off in the meeting lol
hahaha....highly doubt it.  i can barely pull it off with a desktop with speedy internet!!!  doubt a old school bberry curve would be able to do the trick!  

Anybody in the PA area going to King Of Prussia Mall tomorrow? Never did a release there, how do those lines work? Any specific door?

Not diggin this shot of how they look on feet. :smh:

Truuuuuuu *2 Chainz voice*

Anybody know if the Photo Blues are going to be as limited as the Gold Medals? Because if that's the case I might as well not even try..........

Last edited:
Struck out on both the jades and blue diamonds rsvp today. Looks like i'll be getting to my mall around 4-5am for these.

same bums already outside of hohmd. cornballs

Man, I was gonna try and hit up Montgomery Mall after work at around 7 or 8... PM. Never been there though, do I even stand a chance? Or are you talkin bout the one in PG county?

For those asking if you have to tag RSVP in the DM, i didn't and still got it. I have been pretty lucky with Nike Chicago ever since they started participating with the RSVP (since they were closed for remodel). I just hope as new releases come out they don't corrupt their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom