Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dice with the NTSF RSVP.

Bay Area heads - will HoH in Serramonte be getting the Jade? #pleaserespond

They handed out tickets today until 6pm. Wait until November like the rest of us that's not fortunate to buy them tomorrow.

i swear my local HoH rigs these things. nobody i know ever wins these raffles, even when they put 4+ people in for them. i bet money the employees just hook up themselves and their friends. i bet money if i found out their ebay/nt/iss/craigslist info, i'd see them reselling these limited releases all day, everyday

i swear my local HoH rigs these things. nobody i know ever wins these raffles, even when they put 4+ people in for them. i bet money the employees just hook up themselves and their friends. i bet money if i found out their ebay/nt/iss/craigslist info, i'd see them reselling these limited releases all day, everyday

I dunno man, I know from my guy that's the manger over the releases here, nike enforces them video taping the raffel, now ofcourse there are ways around that, but HOH employees love there job most of them are beast and they have access to about anything that comes in, granted they don't get their 30% on exclusives. And also i don't think a manager espicially would rig a raffle, working at HOH has more benefits than access to shoes, there's chances to move up to nike and or footlocker.

Anyone notice the special liner on some pairs?

Perhaps the pairs releasing tomorrow have the special liner while the pairs releasing in November are solid black.

I dunno man, I know from my guy that's the manger over the releases here, nike enforces them video taping the raffel, now ofcourse there are ways around that, but HOH employees love there job most of them are beast and they have access to about anything that comes in, granted they don't get their 30% on exclusives. And also i don't think a manager espicially would rig a raffle, working at HOH has more benefits than access to shoes, there's chances to move up to nike and or footlocker.

Hard to say what's going on these days and at specific spots because I got no one on the inside. But a few years back, I had two close friends working at Footlockers, and one was a manager. Despite the chances of upward mobility, he was still in it primarily for the love of shoes and just saw the job as temporary stepping stone. In the end, at least back then, both of these friends confirmed it was shady in terms of limited releases, especially when the managers were friends with the regular employees. "Oh, so-and-so is putting his two size XX's behind the desk again lol" sorta stuff. So here I'm just going with my gut and experience until me or somebody I know actually wins one of these things. I'm not going to say what city I'm in to put people on blast, but it's small enough to have this fishy feeling be justified.

Hard to say what's going on these days and at specific spots because I got no one on the inside. But a few years back, I had two close friends working at Footlockers, and one was a manager. Despite the chances of upward mobility, he was still in it primarily for the love of shoes and just saw the job as temporary stepping stone. In the end, at least back then, both of these friends confirmed it was shady in terms of limited releases, especially when the managers were friends with the regular employees. "Oh, so-and-so is putting his two size XX's behind the desk again lol" sorta stuff. So here I'm just going with my gut and experience until me or somebody I know actually wins one of these things. I'm not going to say what city I'm in to put people on blast, but it's small enough to have this fishy feeling be justified.

I wouldn't justify this being a snitch but for real I'd ask them about the video tape bc that seems like ********, yea I already l know a out the sizes behind the desk, Ive waited all night for kicks before,they tell me they have it and come 6 am oops man we didn't even get that size in, O Ok! I think the fair thing should be is nike should send a separate shipment for employees and general public, that would help a lot

I wouldn't justify this being a snitch but for real I'd ask them about the video tape bc that seems like ********, yea I already l know a out the sizes behind the desk, Ive waited all night for kicks before,they tell me they have it and come 6 am oops man we didn't even get that size in, O Ok! I think the fair thing should be is nike should send a separate shipment for employees and general public, that would help a lot

That stuff happens all the time...and definitely hard to say what happens at all individual locations. I know by me, mall security said that local police set up the raffle system we have, days and times. They also pick the ticket number as well. Police got involved after the Galaxy fiasco last year (shocker) and they've been running the show ever since. I think the system is good, and I've lost my share of raffles too, but at least I know ahead of time and the ones I've won have been organized and orderly.

Could anyone shed some light on what happens to all of the Twitter RSVP pairs that never get picked up? Do they release them to the gen pop after the pick-up window expires, etc.?

I love these type of release, I've secured DC's pair my pair and another for a homie! Nike can do this all they want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom