** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Juvie yelling "Rich Gang" felt wrong. :lol:

Birdman got some type of hold on these dudes. Ross made a accurate comparison to him and Catholic priest. :lol:

BABY is lowdown me & $tacy $tacy had a discussion about how BABY is a while back..I'm from the N.O. so nothing ROSS said surprised me BABY has been this way since day one owed UNLV some changed YELLA BOY went at him knocked him out & shot his truck up few months later YELLA BOY turned up dead...B.G. was BIRDMAN J.R. before WAYNE him & B.G. got they names tatted on each other & B.G. got that big *** CASH MONEY LOGO on his back dude never went to see B.G. dude left that man out there high & dry..CASH MONEY made like $15 Million on the Cash Money Ruff Ryders Tour in 99' He gave the HOT BOYS $100K & bought a car for each of them & kept the rest.....BABY a ***** ***** he took advantage of them dudes while they were young had them sign contracts without a legal guardian present because the only one that was over 18 was Juvie....Dude is selfish he doesn't pay anybody but I can't really feel sorry for WAYNE though he should have listened to Juvie & B.G.....ROCAFELLA wanted to sign WAYNE in 04' they were in talks but a few weeks later BABY sent ROCAFELLA a Cease & Desist letter to stop contacting WAYNE....BABY gonna get his he can't get away with ******* over people forever....When he had WANYE bus shot up that was going too far WAYNE ain't got a Ounce of Killer in him YELLA BOY was about that Gangsta **** so gunplay was gonna get involved but you wanna go at WAYNE who been down with you since he was 10 yrs old?? that's when ROSS started speaking on it because BABY went too far...But as far as the Album goes I like it ROSS got back in his smooth classic Rap lane nobody can do that line him....

View media item 2372872

I remember that CMB/Ruff Ryders tour.

Baby is so bold with ****** people over. He doesn't seem to care what you think or what you're going to do.

I agree with @MrWavez , seems like marketing to me

Juvie yelling "Rich Gang" felt wrong. :lol:

Birdman got some type of hold on these dudes. Ross made a accurate comparison to him and Catholic priest. :lol:

Maybe he has some videos

That grown man Henny sipping music :pimp:

Ross so underrated as a lyricist man. It's criminal. Fat boy really be rappin rappin.

What's up with the dated *** attempts at bangers though :rofl:. Feel like Ross went on YouTube and typed in "Lex Luger Type beat 2010".....and just ran with the first 3 he clicked on :rofl:

Last edited:

Ross so underrated as a lyricist man. It's criminal. Fat boy really be rappin rappin.

What's up with the dated *** attempts at bangers though :rofl:. Feel like Ross went on YouTube and typed in "Lex Luger Type beat 2010".....and just ran with the first 3 he clicked on :rofl:

I'm saying. :lol:

Does Ross not have 808 Mafia's # or Drumma Boy? Ross would would be great on some C-Note beats.

Copped this right after listening to More Life, literally right after :lol:

That new Drake any good? I'm not even in a rush to hear it after his last few projects.

Last edited:
A pretty chick that resembles Stacy Dash, if it was her she had to kiss my feet and lick my ***. :lol:

It wouldn't be a Ross album without a funny/sus line.

Whole thing jam outside them 4 trap tracks and they not trash, just been tired of that sound.

Black Dollar was really good too. **** was slept on because Ross isn't "cool to listen to" to the mainstream crowd. But it was smooth, cohesive and well produced.

I'm a fan of Ross because the ***** is incredibly consistent. He rarely disappoints musically. He doesn't go out of his wheelhouse to much, and I'm ok with that. I hate how we take consistency for granted....and mark it as "boring" these days in hip hop, while praising different sounds solely because it's experimenting. Good music is good music to me. Ross makes good music.

Lastly, he's DEFINITELY using this Beatrice/Wayne situation for marketing purposes. He's been doing this for 2 years now....and opened his album to it. What it does is attracts eyes and ears to the project. Foreclosures was about Beatrice too...just more indirect

I'm saying. :lol:

Does Ross not have 808 Mafia's # or Drumma Boy? Ross would would be great on some C-Note beats.

Copped this right after listening to More Life, literally right after :lol:

That new Drake any good? I'm not even in a rush to hear it after his last few projects.

I think it's way better than Views (which doesn't mean much I know, cause you can only go up from the bottom). Nice production on most of it but those UK/grime rappers stink.

Safe to say Ross has passed Wayne, TIP, Jeezy by now. None of them have the amount of GOOD music Ross has.

Very much so. Jeezy's catalog is basically held up by TM101 and the Recession. TI post-prison has been a dud other than his Us Or Else EP, and Wa_n_ has been totally embarrassing for probably 7 years, if not longer

Safe to say Ross has passed Wayne, TIP, Jeezy by now. None of them have the amount of GOOD music Ross has.

Tip and Jeezy....yeah.

But Ross ain't ever put out a Carter 1 or Carter 2. Let alone the squad up series, prefix, suffix, Dedication 1 & 2. W Carter Collection. Drought series etc. And also his work with the hot boys.

Wayne has been doing his damnest to make ***** forget he actually dropped quality projects at one point in time. Really becoming a distant memory. He has moments every now and then when he shows he's "still got it".....but he's intent on using a weak high pitched voice....and mailing it in.

***** been washed since 09. It's sad....because in his true prime....he was a very good technical rapper. What he lacked in substance, he made up for in flow, wordplay and imagery.

Ross be dropping some jewels about self empowerment for black people in his bars man. I really like the ***** he be talking about. Roll one up, pour you a gentlemans glass....and listen to Ricky Renzel take you there :pimp:.

That a no for TIP too

He was out like 6 years before Ross. And Ross ain't seeing urban legend or paper trail.

Last edited:
:nerd:Rich Forever is better than any Wayne tape. Every Wayne tape got a bunch of filler. Dedication 2 probably his best tape and that had filler. Wayne's best work is Carter 1 and 2. Other than that his albums are forgettable.

Deeper Than Rap
Teflon Don
Rich Forever
Black Dollar
Rather You Than Me
Albert Anastasia

Are great. Wayne does not have 6 great projects. Ross got probably 1 bad project (Hood Billionaire). A lot of people say GFID, Mastermind, Port Of Miami, Trilla was ok to good but not trash. Wayne ain't dropped a good project since No Ceilings. That's 8 years ago (got damn time flies). He got 8 years of trash. Wayne has definitely been more influential but as far as catalog Ross got him beat.

That a no for TIP too

Ima TI stan but Ross passed him. I don't listen to any TIP project post Paper Trail. Trap Muzik is in my top 10 all time albums. Urban Legend and King are personal classics but he does not have the amount of quality Ross got.

Last edited:
Lil Boosie >>>> all those named if we talking about those early/mid 00s. South rappers. And I rock with all the names mentioned. But Boosie catalog is DEEP.

I'm telling y'all...the Mt. Rushmore of this **** is Jeezy, TIP, Gucci, Wayne, Ross, Boosie, Gotti.....Future is there now too.

I think it just becomes preference after that. But they've all put out quality projects.

If theres one thing I wanted DJ Khalid to do....it was to get ALL them ***** on the same damn song.

Trap heaven [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Lil Boosie >>>> all those named if we talking about those early/mid 00s. South rappers. And I rock with all the names mentioned. But Boosie catalog is DEEP.

I'm telling y'all...the Mt. Rushmore of this **** is Jeezy, TIP, Gucci, Wayne, Ross, Boosie, Gotti.....Future is there now too.

I think it just becomes preference after that. But they've all put out quality projects.

If theres one thing I wanted DJ Khalid to do....it was to get ALL them ***** on the same damn song.

Trap heaven [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

This man knows boosie had hits before he blew up mainstream wise...

I wouldnt rank ross above ti or lil Wayne though

Just cause he drops subpar or trash albums every time does not make his catalog better.

Ill take Carter 1 and 2 over anything ross has put out....

And TI had a Jay-Z like streak where he dropped like a album every year for 3 years.

I like all three but naa on ross being above Wayne or ti....maybe if your talking about revelance.

Last edited:
Rich forever is better and aged better than anything Wayne ever did... and imma big Carter 1 supporter.

Ross does not have a better album than paper trail

When it comes to these caliber of artist it's all preference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom