[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

Twenty, nine, point, four..........?!?!!!??

indifferent.gif

I wrote a blog about this last night

I got that feeling, the Lakers will lose, and I will be punished with a boring West Conf. Finals and probably an equally boring Finals (Cavs vs. Spurs anyone).

I think if the Lakers will lose it will be the 1st quarter that tells the tale. They need to get Artest in foul trouble because the refs are itching to callfouls, and double team Scola in the paint.

Scola is the one we need to get in foul trouble. Get him out of the paint to rebound and defend and score and I'll be happy.

I want Artest out there takin momentum killing fallaway 22 footers, and trying to guard Kobe instead of Shane.
pimp.gif

I hope the Lakers finally realize that this is the Play-offs and grow some balls. Go hard at it from 12:00 1st quarter. Even if they get a 50 point or w/e leadwith 5 minutes left I dont care, keep playing hard.

i hope the lakers actually play like they care for something
i see no heart from anyone except kobe,trevor,jordan, and shannon

we need andrew and pau to step up, lamar is hurt and still grabbing boards like it's nothing. come on lakers
im losing faith in my favorite team, and in my favorite player kobe

i except the lakers to blow out the rockets game 7 though.
but they better wake up if they want to win it all.
although celtics went though 2 game 7's and 2 game 6's to win it all.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Game 7 here it is.

Where stars become superstars.

Spoke to kobe & he feels like this whole playoff's as a whole is something that's a big part of his legacy.

Basically in short form he's trying to win a championship period.

He aint tryna exit out the 2009 playoffs without anothor banner at staples.

He said that he has no control of the outcome that his team is at right now you can't rewind you just move on foward.

" All I can do now is bring it game 7 . No looking back at this point" is what he told me when I asked what happened the perios games..

So all laker fans nothin 2 worry about the man kobe gonna bring it and im pretty sure his team will.

& I repeat he aint tryna leave the playoffs without a ring .

LETS GO LAKERS!

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
yehh i talked to ac green yesterday and he told me was gonna suit up for the Lakers so he can F*** houstons frontline...i told him hey theres afirst for everything

but nahh freals man do you actually know kobe?...i mean you talk about how you know him and talk to him...PROVE IT...get me some tickets!

CP1708 wrote:
Scola is the one we need to get in foul trouble. Get him out of the paint to rebound and defend and score and I'll be happy.

I want Artest out there takin momentum killing fallaway 22 footers, and trying to guard Kobe instead of Shane.
pimp.gif

True I agree but it will be harder with Scola than Artest.. It will take a quarter and a half with Scola when it could take half a quarter to get 2 on Artest.Refs will call anything on Artest right now. Also it is easy to get into his head so that is a double +. Get him in foul trouble, get in his head, his gamewill be awful.

And dude who talked about the heart, Kobe isn't there with the heart it is like something is missing, when they are losing he doesn't step it up. Therest of the team isn't either but Kobe hasn't played well in more than 1 game this series. But I would say Trevor is the only one busting his *%%(PAUSE!). Shannon Brown is playing well for being like the 9th-10th man but other than that the whole team is disappointing.

frown.gif
Hope they win.

Originally Posted by Essential1

CP1708 wrote:

pimp.gif

True I agree but it will be harder with Scola than Artest.. It will take a quarter and a half with Scola when it could take half a quarter to get 2 on Artest. Refs will call anything on Artest right now. Also it is easy to get into his head so that is a double +. Get him in foul trouble, get in his head, his game will be awful.

And dude who talked about the heart, Kobe isn't there with the heart it is like something is missing, when they are losing he doesn't step it up. The rest of the team isn't either but Kobe hasn't played well in more than 1 game this series. But I would say Trevor is the only one busting his *%% (PAUSE!). Shannon Brown is playing well for being like the 9th-10th man but other than that the whole team is disappointing.

frown.gif
Hope they win.

I hear ya, but it wouldn't take a quarter and a half if we actually went inside with the ball. Reason he been slidin by is Gasol/Bynum/Odom never get theball and go at him. Add to that, Tevor/Kobe/Fish and crew jackin up jumpers, Scola is no threat to pick up fouls.

That is where the bad coaching is. If you have a team missing not one, but TWO centers, then logic should dictate that you try to hurt the other team evenMORE by punishing what bigs they do have with fouls so that instead of 6th, 7th type guys off the bench covering the position, you get a Brian Cook 11th typeman on the floor. Then you can really do some work inside.

Why Phil hasn't DEMANDED the ball down low, is beyond me.
eyes.gif

Win or lose my team did well. we don't back down from nobody
pimp.gif

At the end of the day, no matter how talented the Lakers may be, they're still playing a team of nba players on the other end.

I talked to Chuck Hayes and Derek Fisher too btw, Chuck said he's working on his FT shooting and Fisher said Phil just gave him the green light.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Win or lose my team did well. we don't back down from nobody
pimp.gif

At the end of the day, no matter how talented the Lakers may be, they're still playing a team of nba players on the other end.

I talked to Chuck Hayes and Derek Fisher too btw, Chuck said he's working on his FT shooting and Fisher said Phil just gave him the green light.

ill give you that. yal have nothing to be disappointed about this postseason

Yo I am too ready for this game, we gotta get this W cause they clowns I wrk with hve been n my ear alldamn day
smh.gif
Bandwagon cavs fans, yesterday rockets fans,n a bum knicks dude have been tlkn gabage alllllll damn day.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoever wins this series, the Rockets have earned their respect.

These dudes lost T-Mac and Yao, and are bustin' the Lakers heads and forcing a game 7. You can't front that.

Found these at my moms place.. We are battle tested. That 2002 year was hard work.. But thru all the strife and hard times we made it through.. I expect thesame this year

Not sure which team it will be, but I have a strong feeling one of these favored teams (Lakers or Celtics) will be defeated tomorrow. I think the Lakers standmore of a chance to get eliminated, but it's their home court advantage, if I'm not mistaken so who knows how it will turn out. You can't say forcertain the Lakers will win based on how they've played and inconsistent they tend to be.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Found these at my moms place.. We are battle tested. That 2002 year was hard work.. But thru all the strife and hard times we made it through.. I expect the same this year
that was a totally different team
laugh.gif

you can say they been tested because of last yr, but not because of 2002

if i were the rockets, id trade both mcgrady and yao. you guys are clearly better without them

trade them for a couple of hard working players and you guys will be a contender next year

Originally Posted by enrique23

if i were the rockets, id trade both mcgrady and yao. you guys are clearly better without them

trade them for a couple of hard working players and you guys will be a contender next year
alien.gif
Yao is a hardworker

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Found these at my moms place.. We are battle tested. That 2002 year was hard work.. But thru all the strife and hard times we made it through.. I expect the same this year
that was a totally different team
laugh.gif

you can say they been tested because of last yr, but not because of 2002

nope were not even close to being that 2002 team...not by a long shot

Little less then 24 hours til game time.
pimp.gif

I'm out for the weekend, see ya'll in here Monday. Hope it's a good fair game. I don't want any ref stuff to cause one set or the other offans to be upset. Let's just have a great game 7.

Start the game off goin inside over and over to Pau and Drew, once we bring in Odom, send him down low to rebound and start gettin Kobe goin. Thas how I wantthe first quarter to go.

Good luck gentlemen.

Originally Posted by enrique23

asking role players to step up and play really hard for a couple games is one thing, but doing it for a whole season is another

every team needs a reliable scoring option to be a contender.

Yao provides that. And even T-Mac if he can regain his old form.

I doubt Brooks and Scola can carry the rockets for an entire season
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom