[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

JVG : Mbenga showed hands of stone on that one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

Lakers fans pumping their chest at a 20 pt lead in a game 7 against an undermanned Rockets squad.

Sure, great series, and good luck the rest of the way, but if you're in May questioning which Lakers team 'will show up' on a game to game basis, during a title run, then well, I dunno what to tell you.
bitterness

Originally Posted by travman24

Lol do you guys not remeber how the Lakers swept the Nuggets last year? I know there a different team but damn yall makin it seem like K-mart bout to be on some NJ type K-mart stuff. Its gonna be a good series. Bring it on.

One man. Chauncey Billups. You guys also swept the rockets during the season also, remember?
wink.gif

they singing in Staples

good series Rockets, got my respect for real
props to the fans who aren't talking stupid right now
laugh.gif

on to Denver
smile.gif

man i feel bad for rockets i mean they put up such a good fight and the kombiya or however u spell it is just disrespect

ahh lawd..so disrespectful..i wonder if they would be saying that if yao was there..oh well. good game lakers..

edit: thats me..lol..was it really necessary though?

Way to go Lakers you did what you had to do to win this game. They play well at home, what can I say. They were the better team.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Lakers are appreciated in 2k9 only.
Odom ftw (sometimes)

you and THB are probably the only people i want to ignore get over it +$%+ and stop hating on lakers (mostly kobe) grow a pair.
roll.gif

Son who are you again? You think I give a damn if you or anyone else puts me on ignore
laugh.gif
?
I said I was done with the Kobe hate anyways, you guys are a sensitive bunch.

Nice win by the lakers.

pimp.gif

I expect to see a large increase in Denver supporters in the next couple of days...

we'll be ready.

Go Lakers!

Originally Posted by blackxme

Way to go Lakers you did what you had to do to win this game. They play well at home, what can I say. They were the better team.

WELL SAID MUCH RESPECT TO THE ROCKETS...

ALSO I HOPE THEY STEAL ARTEST FROM THE ROCKETS..

I would seriously love to have Shane on the Lakers if he would ever leave the Rockets

he is a championship caliber player

Would have won if we had Yao still proud of my rockets for making these lakers go 7.. If we had a healthy tmac and yao we would have won the ship..

Originally Posted by travman24

Lol do you guys not remeber how the Lakers swept the Nuggets last year? I know there a different team but damn yall makin it seem like K-mart bout to be on some NJ type K-mart stuff. Its gonna be a good series. Bring it on.

This is a completely different Nuggets team with Billups so I don't know how you can compare that to thisyear's team. Also Nene and the Birdman are playing as well as they've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom