[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

MAN im so hyped up for LA VS DEN first game is gonna be like 168 - 171 i call no defense just trading points!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by blackxme

Way to go Lakers you did what you had to do to win this game. They play well at home, what can I say. They were the better team.

WELL SAID MUCH RESPECT TO THE ROCKETS...

ALSO I HOPE THEY STEAL ARTEST FROM THE ROCKETS..
laugh.gif
no chance. We're keeping him.
wink.gif

Congratulations Lakers. You guys played your game and won. We simply didn't compete today

congrats rockets - ya'll played tough with heart. if only the lakers knew how to come with it every night like that.
thanks for making it a great series. let's go Lakers!!

i just watch the end of the games so i can see kobe meet up with his wife, so i can get a hard on and bate

how do you think the rockets could have competed with no big man? rockets did a good job with what they had

I gained a lot of respect for the Rockets. Before the series started I thought that it would be way to easy, but I didn't know they were this good. Youguys have a very talented team and I can't even imagine what would happen if Yao and T-Mac were out there. I think your team can be very competitive forthe next few years.

good series rockets. showed the lakers it wasn't gonna be a cakewalk to advance.

tough series ahead of us laker fans against denver.

LETS GO!!!!

Good series from both teams. Would've liked to have seen the Rockets get more out of today's game, but they had a lot of heart no doubt.

This next series is going to be heavily one sided I think.

just wanna say to franchise & blackxme its been a fun series.

ya'll been extra classy my dudes.

lakeshow gotta take care of denver now
pimp.gif

I had to wait until we officially moved foward to the west finals but the team played solid. Time to stay focus n play defense lik we did 2day. I cannot waitto here frm the bandwagon nuggets n this series
laugh.gif

Well that was a good series. Lakers just wanted it more from the start of the Game. Only thing we can do is learn and move on and hope no one gets hurt nextyear.
Good game lakers, you earned it tonight

^ WTH?
Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Would have won if we had Yao still proud of my rockets for making these lakers go 7.. If we had a healthy tmac and yao we would have won the ship..

no.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I would seriously love to have Shane on the Lakers if he would ever leave the Rockets

he is a championship caliber player
Shane would be such a great addition. The guy's a class act, can't hate on him for anything.

Anyways, great series Houston, God knows how things could've been if Yao and T-Mac were active.

Back
Top Bottom