[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Would have won if we had Yao still proud of my rockets for making these lakers go 7.. If we had a healthy tmac and yao we would have won the ship..

w/ a healthy tmac you wouldn't have made it outta the first round
roll.gif

i still think dude is cursed. i would love to see him succeed though. been a fan since his magic days...you can imagine how much that pistons series killed me

blah!

Good game LA. You guys flat out outplayed us in every way,shape, and form. I'm still proud of my Rockets for putting up a hell of a show and a series.Couldn't be more proud. Good luck LA against Denver, you'll need it.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I would seriously love to have Shane on the Lakers if he would ever leave the Rockets

he is a championship caliber player
Shane would be such a great addition. The guy's a class act, can't hate on him for anything.

Anyways, great series Houston, God knows how things could've been if Yao and T-Mac were active.

cosign
battier on the lakers would be great

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Would have won if we had Yao still proud of my rockets for making these lakers go 7.. If we had a healthy tmac and yao we would have won the ship..

no.
Alot of Ifs. But with a healthy tmac and yao, this series woulda been a whole lot different.

Damn hopefully between now and Tuesday, ESPN/ABC gets an updated pic of my dude Melo.
smh.gif

Early prediction: Lakers in 7. Should be a fantastic series, my two favorite players going at it.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO IGNORE SOMEBODY.....

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D NEED IT TILL NOW..

YALL KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT...I DONT WANT TO READ THE DAILY HATE ANY LONGER

props to franchise & blackxme for been the only 2 rocket fans to be in all game threads no matter the out come.
pimp.gif

This series has been horrible for the analysts
laugh.gif

I wonder how many Lakers fans jumped off bridges or sprained their wrists taking down and putting up their flags?

I laugh at how hard people work to put down the Lakers. We don't care.

Seeing Kobe and Battier slap hands was funny too. I get the feeling that Kobe has a much different idea about their battles than Battier.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Good game LA. You guys flat out outplayed us in every way,shape, and form. I'm still proud of my Rockets for putting up a hell of a show and a series. Couldn't be more proud. Good luck LA against Denver, you'll need it.

we'll be ok

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Well that was a good series. Lakers just wanted it more from the start of the Game. Only thing we can do is learn and move on and hope no one gets hurt next year.
Good game lakers, you earned it tonight
thats a stretch.... you do have Tmac on your team
id bet Yao plays more games than Tmac next year.....
seriously, trade Tmac for some more players like Scola, Battier, Landry etc.... this team would be alot better.

i wish Yao didnt get injured tho.... i root for him to do well for some reason.

congrats to the Rockets tho on a good season, and good series.
Hope we take Artest from ya'll this offseason
grin.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

THANKS LANDRY FOR THAT LAST MINUTE 3.
got the 2nd half line houston +2.
pimp.gif
houston scoring 10 points in the last 2 minutes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Well that was a good series. Lakers just wanted it more from the start of the Game. Only thing we can do is learn and move on and hope no one gets hurt next year.
Good game lakers, you earned it tonight
thats a stretch.... you do have Tmac on your team
id bet Yao plays more games than Tmac next year.....
seriously, trade Tmac for some more players like Scola, Battier, Landry etc.... this team would be alot better.

i wish Yao didnt get injured tho.... i root for him to do well for some reason.

congrats to the Rockets tho on a good season, and good series.
Hope we take Artest from ya'll this offseason
grin.gif
we can only hope someone doesnt get hurt
laugh.gif
cause its goingto happen sooner or later

The only thing positive about game 7 was AB stepped up and played like we need him to do if we want to win it all and Sasha hit a shot.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Way to go Lakers you did what you had to do to win this game. They play well at home, what can I say. They were the better team.

Much respect to your team too
pimp.gif

They gave it all in this series and it showed.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

props to franchise & blackxme for been the only 2 rocket fans to be in all game threads no matter the out come.
pimp.gif
There was another Rocket fan (I think) not mentioned, but I forgot who it was.

But these 2 stuck around win or lose. Everyone else would crawl under a rock after a Laker win, but would come out shooting after a Laker loss.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif
There was another Rocket fan (I think) not mentioned, but I forgot who it was.

But these 2 stuck around win or lose. Everyone else would crawl under a rock after a Laker win, but would come out shooting after a Laker loss.
smh.gif

i forgot RetroBaller

gotta feel for deke and yao, dudes deserved to play this series, rockets have nothing to be ashamed of, eventually the lakers superior lineup overwhelmed therockets but to take it to a game 7 is quite an accomplishment.

I want to give a shout out to all the Laker fans who aren't morons or arrogant, when we went into this series I expected to argue with a lot of people butto my surprise it wasn't all that bad.
I got respect for a lot of you dudes, I won't mention names because it's more than I can think of at the moment. But props to all of you.
pimp.gif

Finally this series is over..

Props to the Rockets for battling, especially Scola, Brooks, and Landry.. Hopefully Yao & Mcgrady come back healthy.. Good luck in the offseason...

Here we go Nuggets...

pimp.gif
YUP KUDOS FOR THOSE 2 GUYS.....

Back
Top Bottom