[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

First things first, Im not a Laker hater or an rockets fan, I love basketball and been watching for an long time

Lakers playoffs series that go 7 games are all ways decided buy the Refs as far as I could remember, from portland being up by 20 headed to the fourth quarterand not getting a call all quarter on route to the lakers making a comeback. Go back and watch footage the refs called that quarter in favor of the lakers,also against the kings, kobe hit bibby in the mouth stole the ball and scored a back breaking basket while the refs kept their whistles in their pocket, thatgame was called one sided.

Congrats to the fans of the winners of the game ,if the game is called down the middle, but if history repeats itself david stern is gonna have alot toquestions to answer to on monday.

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Lakers get a 116 - 85 win in my 2K9 simulation
pimp.gif
son thats void if you played in it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Lakers get a 116 - 85 win in my 2K9 simulation
pimp.gif
son thats void if you played in it
laugh.gif
It was CPU vs CPU , kind of realistic as well. The Lakers had a 20 point lead early in the game, but blew it into a 6 point lead
grin.gif

I agree the KNIGS game was horribly reffed.

Not that portland game 7 tho...

I remember that game like it was yesterday.....i win 300 bucks off that series..

Portland was red hot ending the 3rd quarter, hitting all type crazy jumpers...

They couldnt throw it in the ocean in the 4th...STEVE Smith got fouled a couple times with no calls.

B.shaw & HORRY got L.A. back in it with a couple of 3's each.. i think shaw hit one of the glass too lol...

Refs do not blow 20 pt leads, teams do...I agree Bibby got clocked though..

So LAKER game 7's are decided buy the ref's, only the LAKERS....

So all OTHER game 7's are called fair n square lol...

man i cant sleep....

im so scared.....

why didnt we just put this team away this is gona take 5 good years off the end of my life....

Sounds like excuses are being made before the game even starts
laugh.gif

All I know is the Lakers better come out an play with tremendous energy and jump on Houston.

Lakeshow by 10.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man i cant sleep....

im so scared.....

why didnt we just put this team away this is gona take 5 good years off the end of my life....

laugh.gif
Win or Lose youll be okay dog...

At least we didnt crash n burn like the cowboys in your sig..If u survived that you'll live..

I'm a cowboys fan 2 seriously, only difference is the LAKERS/KOBE are hated by sooo many people..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

man i cant sleep....

im so scared.....

laugh.gif
Win or Lose youll be okay dog...

At least we didnt crash n burn like the cowboys in your sig..If u survived that you'll live..

I'm a cowboys fan 2 seriously, only difference is the LAKERS/KOBE are hated by sooo many people..
man all the teams in my sig would have crashed n burned after so much hype going into the season i cant take another sports disappointment thisseason i cant do it man
frown.gif

--What are the off season scenarios if the Lakers lose? Slowly losin faith guys...
--Gut feeling..Rockets by 7. 95-88.

--Nuggets over Rockets in 5 games.

Kobe can opt out at the end of the season I believe..

Let's be real.

If the Lakers lose today, it's time to blow up the team.

Didn't beat the Celtics last year, lose to an undermanned Rockets team this year (with everybody healthy for the Lakers mind you, Bynum + Ariza, so noexcuses), what can this team really do going forward? Everybody is gonna get stronger in the league, while the Lakers will chug along the same bunch.

Yep, blow it up.

aside from the 40pt blowout gm, houston been able to control tempo of the gm. limit turnovers, and make the open shots (its been there all series)

lakers are now -13 moneyline -1250
rockets +1000

looks like a lot of people put money on lakers overnight

Make changes but they shouldnt blow the team up ...

lol this their 1st full season with pau ..and BYNUM missed 1/2 the season..

Theres no excuse for losing, now or last year..

Celtics probly wouldve beat us even with BYNUM last year..

Bringing in a whole new team doesnt guarantee a thing..

I doubt KOBE opts out..

Hes trying to bring 1 more to L.A. or die trying..

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Nothing more needs to be said, other than:

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!
pimp.gif

game won't come down to the last shot. Hope it's us who wins!

how's the weather in SoCal today? Maybe some of you know. I grew up in Irvine. Now live in Germany.

sad to see so many dudes losing faith in the lakers.
i have still have faith.
but i'm HELLA scared.
seeing all these scenarios IF they lose but let's go lakers.
but this isn't the time to relax, the lakers need to play with a sense of urgency or something.
and even though joey crawford is bias for the lakers, i hate him as a referee.
so rockets fans i give you permission if he throws the game.
rockets earned my respect and if comes down to refereeing, i'm sorry rocket fans.
well all rockets cept ron ron. !#### move tech, once a dirty player always a dirty player, kobe should !!$$ on his face today.
oh and von wafer, he's the eddie house of houston, you aint the !!$$.
but aside from that AB and Shane been putting in work.
let the better team win today.
not the refs.

Let's Go Lakers.

P.S. Phil:don't play fisher, yell at your team, tell your bigs to stop being made beezies by scola landry and hayes.
Kobe: make your teammates better, create shots for them. and if not no contested jumpers, you can get to the rack at will. dunk on their faces.
Everyone Else on the LakeShow: play hard.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

how's the weather in SoCal today? Maybe some of you know. I grew up in Irvine. Now live in Germany.

perfect day sunny about 82 now high of 92
pimp.gif
Ahh well 1 more year of school here left and then off to college back in CA. oh and Germany has 13 years of school not 12. So technically I shouldbe graduating this year... SMH

Back
Top Bottom