Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

Ive never even hit the report button before in my life. Are you going to comeback with anything or is our argument finally over?

Cause I WILL go down fighting for what I believe in.

Quote:
Cause I WILL go down fighting for what I believe in.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

lol
yall is killing me! aw let me rephrase for bc, you all are killing me. since im black

yall just need to just get the jacking and get it over with, so either scrap or give a hug, word to bebes kids.

bc... scrap/get the jacking = fighting, a confrontation escalating to the next level.

ha, n e who see yall there in june!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Truce Vic? Since we both obviously won't agree with each other, let's just agree to disagree.

Back to the list, we got 10 or 12 so far right? I wanna race some go karts for real!

Yo, Tre hit me up when u get time please so we can make arrangements about this like the plan or whateva
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

yay, so i can dig in that @#%$ in some go karts!
ill ride them @#%$ all day if i could!
havent rode none since putt putt in memphis years ago

i thought this nascar park place yall was talking about was some place where nascar come race, im like " my blackness wont allow me to do that"
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I'll say it again...

Everybody who has comments outside of the summit ideas/details shut up please, thanks!

That's why we have a PM = Personal Message.

tha23greatest :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yo Yall Is Wilding!!!!!! OUT!!!!!! CHILL BEFORE YALL @#%$ GET BANNED AND @#%$!!!!!! FORGET THAT I"LL SEE YALL AT THE BEACH I WILL BE AT THE SUMMIT BY MYSELF FOR ALL I CARE, but yall taking it too serious!!!!! TAKING THE FUN RIGHT OUT OF IT!!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Yo, Im going to OWN in Go Karts, if you guys want too, we might as well make a day out of it at the Go Kart Park. I can buy all day ride passes 10am-10pm for $22 at my credit union. Let me know what you guys want to do.

So what's the deal with a little trip?

Myrtle Beach would be a nice easy drive from Wilmington.

Holler.
brick-sb on eBay

aint there a amusement park near there,
roller coaster sounds good to me right about now
Code:

The Pavilion closed down this Spring Memphis.

Hard Rock Amusement Park will open in its place in March 2010.

well lets wait til march 10' for our summit
Code:

^
haha, sure.

We'll probably still be arguing to see if we want to go to Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, or Atlanta.

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

10 am? make it like 12 or sumin, cause that would mean i gotta wake up 530-6 am to make it there by 10, which most likely aint happenning
Code:

10am is the time and when the outlet opens Memphis. I have to leave around the same time as well. We don't want to meet at 12 shop till 2, then only have a few hours for go karts.

It sounds like Go Karts is going to be an all day type deal...Just come to Myrtle whatever time you can that day and hit me up on the cell or something.

Back
Top Bottom