Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Nah, its in South Sac. Greenhaven/Pocket area. Those rich Asians over there don't care enough about the Kings to actually approve of publicly paying for a new arena tho. Lol.

Nah, its in South Sac. Greenhaven/Pocket area. Those rich Asians over there don't care enough about the Kings to actually approve of publicly paying for a new arena tho. Lol.

I was so close on ordering a custom authentic. But I don't want the same thing to happen like my swingman. Plus I need to figure out the sizing.

I was so close on ordering a custom authentic. But I don't want the same thing to happen like my swingman. Plus I need to figure out the sizing.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

pimp.gif
The Pocket area used to be my neck of the woods till I moved out here to..... S. Placer
laugh.gif

I remember most of us Asians over there had a thing for the Kings...................................................
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
The Pocket area used to be my neck of the woods till I moved out here to..... S. Placer
laugh.gif

I remember most of us Asians over there had a thing for the Kings...................................................
nerd.gif

I live in this area and there aren't too many Asians around here..

I live in this area and there aren't too many Asians around here..

Back
Top Bottom