Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

That's what I can't get down with. The Maloofs wanted the public to put up funds to make a new arena but they wanted to control all revenues? That's not fair, and now they're desperate enough let Samueli strong arm them so easily? Everything about this relocation stinks. Eventually the Maloofs will be bought out, and will be a very sad day for them.

Sacramento city officials have sent a letter to Anaheim telling that city to cease its negotiations with the Sacramento Kings, and asking the Anaheim City Council not to vote on issuing $75 million in bonds Tuesday or take any other actions to induce the Kings to move to Anaheim.
"It's not for the mayor or anybody (in the City of Sacramento) to interfere with our business. That's what I think they're doing, and it's not right," - Joe Maloof

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
“Right now the mood is good riddance, although I’m not sure it has sunk in,
[/font]
[/font]

Sacramento city officials have sent a letter to Anaheim telling that city to cease its negotiations with the Sacramento Kings, and asking the Anaheim City Council not to vote on issuing $75 million in bonds Tuesday or take any other actions to induce the Kings to move to Anaheim.
"It's not for the mayor or anybody (in the City of Sacramento) to interfere with our business. That's what I think they're doing, and it's not right," - Joe Maloof

“Right now the mood is good riddance, although I’m not sure it has sunk in,
[/font]
[/font]

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

It's one of many bitter pills Sacramento may swallow as this nightmare of a deal moves forward.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/03/27/3506318/marcos-breton-maloofs-deal-looks.html#ixzz1Hq0WTwZl
That article stole my line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^That guy is a real %!**#%!. Apparently KJ called to apologize to the Maloofs....

Thornton and Tyreke with a combine 21 boards and DMC with 8 assists
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thornton and Tyreke with a combine 21 boards and DMC with 8 assists
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not even gonna think about the Kings moving anymore. I will just deal with my emotions and mental health 24 hours after the last game of the season.

I'm not even gonna think about the Kings moving anymore. I will just deal with my emotions and mental health 24 hours after the last game of the season.

Back
Top Bottom