Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^I will holler at him for ya!!! My pops knows him somewhat and we are in his March Madness pool every year
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Rodgers is the man.
It's tough times for local sportscasters.  I swear they really do spend about 30 mins on the weather every day.  KCRA has like 5 meteorologists
laugh.gif
.  Meanwhile, Ryan Yamamoto has to operate the camera AND report the news!  SMH.

Amick is doing NBA Confidential...still talks Kings, just not exclusively Kings.  I follow him on Twitter.

@CarmichaelDave Being told privately that @JimCrandell 's report on the Kings is absolutely 100% true

Two members of the Sacramento Kings' original management group – architect Rann Haight and executive Greg Van Dusen – are heading the latest efforts for a sports-and-entertainment facility that would keep the franchise in town.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

23941812920960-13112642.jpg

@CarmichaelDave Being told privately that @JimCrandell 's report on the Kings is absolutely 100% true

Two members of the Sacramento Kings' original management group – architect Rann Haight and executive Greg Van Dusen – are heading the latest efforts for a sports-and-entertainment facility that would keep the franchise in town.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

23941812920960-13112642.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister916

Marc Spears rck2sactown must feel pretty stupid right now.

Fixed, fellas the PM'd me....... lets call this off.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Marc Spears rck2sactown must feel pretty stupid right now.

Fixed, fellas the PM'd me....... lets call this off.

Back
Top Bottom